**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FIX BLACK WIDOW

My BW is sig 99 that translate in 69.9 chance to not trigger defensive abillities like abo poison .Versus science should be +15% so 84.9% . I was in a team with both Quake and Hawkeye each adding 15% ability increase so my total chance was 114.9% and i still got poison from abo without getting hit. And for the life of me could not see a difference in damage with or without her after special cruelty buffs , her damage is laughable compared to prior 12.1 .Please look into it and fix her she was in no way equal to sw prior patch and now she is just bad .

Comments

• Options
    LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    the +15% synergy stuff doesn't add onto 85% like that, its some funky maths and it works out to under 100%
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    I had 2 + 15% synergies so 100% should have been easy to get no matter how they add those up
  • Options
    Tried it also on webslinger challenge with Hawkeye and Quake vs science spiders so 70+15% vs science +30% from Quake and Hawk and the spiders evaded like crazy , please fix this and give her fury instead of the pointless cruelty buffs that do nothing for her damage
  • Options
    Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    The math is .70*.15.15=.92575.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    It still upsets me what they did with the classic champs. Especially with the OP new champs they keep adding. BW and DS got hit the hardest it seems. As far as BW, I could understand if her Subtlety was too OP before but that's not all they changed. Along with the crit nerf she's terrible. Her L2 used to destroy. Now it barely dents them. She takes forever to KO anyone even with maxed assassin. I can't get over it and won't spend anymore because of it.
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    I did the same for the Web-Slinger Challenge. Out of all the Spider-Man Classic nodes, I think they evaded only 4 times (and I'm at sig level 90). Spider-Man Miles evaded maybe only once. I did struggle with one Spider-Gwen after she did her first special and she evaded a lot, so I only attacked if she had her evade on when she was parried and stunned after that. So, I felt it went rather well overall, but like you, I don't think there should have been any evasion. It should be straight forward...the synergy says "gain +15% ability accuracy", and the "+" sign is right there...it should be some weird multiplication. if there is something like that going on, then the way the synergy is described is misleading. Also, I ranked up Quake to R5 specifically for those synergies, so I hope my understanding is not incorect.
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Nyale wrote: »
    Tried it also on webslinger challenge with Hawkeye and Quake vs science spiders so 70+15% vs science +30% from Quake and Hawk and the spiders evaded like crazy , please fix this and give her fury instead of the pointless cruelty buffs that do nothing for her damage

I think BW does crazy damage with the buffs she gets when she crits. I think it does make a difference...just my opinion.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Tiemilios wrote: »
    I think BW does crazy damage with the buffs she gets when she crits. I think it does make a difference...just my opinion.

Wow. I'm just not ... seeing... that. You must have better RNG - only thing I can come up with.

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Jim0172 wrote: »

This is correct, % increase, not cumulative.
  • Options
    I did the same for the Web-Slinger Challenge. Out of all the Spider-Man Classic nodes, I think they evaded only 4 times (and I'm at sig level 90). Spider-Man Miles evaded maybe only once. I did struggle with one Spider-Gwen after she did her first special and she evaded a lot, so I only attacked if she had her evade on when she was parried and stunned after that. So, I felt it went rather well overall, but like you, I don't think there should have been any evasion. It should be straight forward...the synergy says "gain +15% ability accuracy", and the "+" sign is right there...it should be some weird multiplication. if there is something like that going on, then the way the synergy is described is misleading. Also, I ranked up Quake to R5 specifically for those synergies, so I hope my understanding is not incorect.

Same experience, she worked fine for me against Gwen and Miles...5/50, sig 99, no significant synergies.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

Yeah right LMAO

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    No funky math at all, normal math. She gets 15% from her current accuracy more. Not +15%.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why nerfed BW badly and create new overpowered champs?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

It's actually not. Against science it's a flat 15 (as per Kabam Adora_ post 12.0.1) and +15% potency from BW synergy (as per Quake's spotlight thread) 70*1.15+15=97.75. HE's accuracy synergy does not boost BW's subtlety.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

It's actually not. Against science it's a flat 15 (as per Kabam Adora_ post 12.0.1) and +15% potency from BW synergy (as per Quake's spotlight thread) 70*1.15+15=97.75. HE's accuracy synergy does not boost BW's subtlety.

Agree to disagree...I'm half wrong, you're half right.

Either way, the point of my comment was to point out that you can't get a 100+% as was possible pre-V12.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017

Either way, the point of my comment was to point out that you can't get a 100+% as was possible pre-V12.
    Its bad math on my part =95.5. But sure disagree with what the official explanation is, that'll work out well...

And you can get >100% with Quake 3,4,5* and BW maxed against a science champ.
  • Options

Its bad math on my part =95.5. But sure disagree with what the official explanation is, that'll work out well...

And you can get >100% with Quake 3,4,5* and BW maxed against a science champ.

OK, I'm completely wrong and you're 114.9% correct.
  • Options
    And in any case u do the math the spiders vs BW with Quake&HE should avoid at a max 4-5% rate close to what u see from Ultron or BW herself and that's not the case , they evade like 20%
  • Options
    Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    i still got poison from abo without getting hit.
    Was he bleeding?

• Options
    nope BW has no bleed
  • Options
    Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    Abo?