**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Glorious Games gem and sigs.....best use

jayb8008jayb8008 Member Posts: 87
edited October 12 in General Discussion
What's everyone's opinion on who the gem and sigs should be used on? I have a feeling on how the poll will go, but I still wanted to throw it out there. I know that either Sin or Void would be beasts at high sig, and I anticipate being able to max sig them through cyber week and banquet deals.

I don't know that I'll ever dupe Void through a loyalty crystal or pull a Black Cat. My last pull from that crystal was Aarkus which was frustrating. I also don't know if there will be a way to dupe Sin any time soon, so he is in heavy consideration. I'd put HB at the bottom, but is he still only available in whatever crystal I pulled him from? I can't remember what crystal he came from, but I remember it being a fairly rare pull at the time. I also listed Namor as an option as he'd be a high sig beast, especially against the likes of Korg and Attuma.

All around use is my priority. I don't really rank up for BG's as I really do not like them and only begrudgingly participate in them when there is a deathless piece locked in rewards. (Which I absolutely hate that Kabam does, but that's another discussion) This season is a little better with the realm rewards, but I'm generally not a BG's fan. We occasionally do AW in my ally but aren't focused on them as we are a non serious retirement alliance. I'm really trying to figure out who would be the most fun and all around best rank up, so what's everyone think?

Glorious Games gem and sigs.....best use 7 votes

Awaken and sig 160 Mr Sinister
57%
BigTuna_2054LordSmasherGiantwalrus56Nemesis_17 4 votes
Awaken and sig 160 Void
28%
Chachaji01Drago_von_Drago 2 votes
Other (Namor, HB etc)
14%
shield311 1 vote