**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Sentinel buff suggestion,nerf or changes just put in the comments

Immunities changed to add Incinarate and Freeze and ability accuracy reduction Immunity against mutants

Damage over time debuffs get replaced by Neuroshock if the opponent is immune to the effect (Not plasma beaucase that triggers Onslaught much quicker)

Stats changes :

Attack rating increased to 5,490 (It was 4,158)

Crit rating changed to 25% (it was 10%)

Armor changed to 33% (it was 24%)

Block proficiency changed to 70% (it was 60%)

Analysis system changes :

Analysis limit changed to 200, analysis gain increased to 7 still 100 analysis, after that it's 4 analysis

Special attacks cost 0.20% less per analysis

Armor Rating increase 0.25% per analysis

Critical resistence increased 0.15% per analysis

Attack rating increased to 0.35% per analysis

Pierce increase 0.35% per analysis

Crit Rating increase 0.15% per analysis

Analysis level effects :

100 still the same

200 double the effects of the first one and all the effects against mutants count against all classes except Cosmics, gains Immunity to ability accuracy reduction

Heavy attack : just change that you the Unstoppable only goes in cooldown if you get hit while doing it like Man thing

Special 1 : first hit inflicts a 8 seconds heal block and the other hits have 1% chance to inflict a 700 armor break per analysis

Special 2 : Each hit inflicts a Incinarate, dealing 2200 energy damage reducing ther auto change and block proficiency by 25% each per 6 seconds

Special 3 : Gain a passive and a buff Armor Up that increase your Armor Rating by 1,000 each

If already have ther armors,consume one and recover 18,000 based on missing health

The unique synergy i will change is with Nimrod

We are many :

Robots gain 300 attack rating per each Sentinel and Nimrod on the team

Nimrod : Apply Plasma instead of shock effects

I recommend checking Auntmai.com to compare the stats and abilities to see what i used as base to balance the kit

Comments

• GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Member Posts: 83
    I re-made everything to try to balance out

Sentinel buff concept and is probably overtuned,also his probably the next rework in the tech class

Immunities changed to add ability accuracy reduction Immunity,against mutants gain freeze and Incinarate immune

Damage over time debuffs get replaced by plasma if the opponent is immune to the effect

Analysis system changes :

Increased analysis gain to 6

Special cost 0.35% less per analysis

Armor Rating increase 0.35% per analysis

Critical resistence increased 0.15% per analysis

Attack rating increased to 0.40% per analysis

Pierce increase 0.35% per analysis

Crit Rating increase 0.15% per analysis

Heavy attack : just change that you the Unstoppable only goes in cooldown if you get hit while doing it like Man thing

Special 1 : first hit inflicts a 10 seconds heal block and the other hits have 1% chance to inflict a 700 armor break per analysis,at 100 analysis remove 1 Prowess per hit

Special 2 : Each hit inflicts a Incinarate, dealing 2200 energy damage reducing ther block proficiency by 25% each per 10 seconds,at 100 analysis also reduced auto block chance

Special 3 : Gain a passive and a buff Armor Up that increase your Armor Rating by 1,000 each

If already have ther armors,consume one and recover 18,000 based on missing health

Synergy changes

We are many :

Robots gain 300 attack rating per each Sentinel and Nimrod on the team

Nimrod : Apply Plasma instead of shock effects

Oil is thicker than blood :

Omega Sentinel : Medium attacks drain 15% of the opponent power when applying a debuff

Sentinel : pause all debuffs by 5 seconds when hitting the opponent with a heavy attack at the max of 3 pauses stack
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 141 ★★
    As big Sentinel fan, i think this is rather boring direction for a buff.
    Of course i would love to see my boy shine, but i don't think giving all the stats and immunities is the way.

Let's start with something simple: Sentinel should not overshadow Nimrod. He is still inferior mutant hunter, and i think logical hierarchy should remain in tact.
    However it would be great to see our big bot be better in bg's. Also, there are bits of utility, that are quite outdated.
    I'll try to propose a buff idea myself:

Sentinel buff!
    (stats for 6 star r5)

Passive
    Advanced robotics provide poison and bleed immunity.
    Body of Sentinel was designed to subdue mutant threat. Incoming concussion effects from mutants suffer -100% ability accuracy. Additionally, Sentinel reduces duration of any stun effects from mutants from 20% to 80%, depending on difference in size. (Max bonus against #S, minimal against other #XL).

Target analysis
    Sentinel monitors their opponent, studying their behaviour to develop further offensive and defensive tactics and expand data of eradication targets for all mutant hunters. Goes from 0 up to 100.
    Sentinel gets 8 analysis charges when opponent repeats the same action consecutively. Actions include: Light, Medium, Heavy attacks, Dashing, Dodging and Blocking an attack.
    Sentinel gets 40 analysis charges each time opponent uses Special attack, that matches the previously activated one.
    In battlegrounds Sentinel begins the fight with 30 charges, double the amount against mutants.
    Sentinel begins the fight with 60 charges against #X-men opponents across all gamemodes.
    Unable to register properly beings of cosmic nature, against them he gets 25% less analysis charges on any repeated action.

Offensive tactics:
    Special attacks cost 0,25% less per analysis charge.
    Attack rating increases by 41,58 per analysis charge.

Defensive tactics:
    Armor rating increases by 13,58 per analysis charge.
    Critical resistance increases by 10 per analysis charge.

Defensive tactics gain doubled potency during opponent specials attacks.
    Attack rating and special attack cost cannot be reduced below where offensive tactics ability would set it.

Heavy attack: On first hit gain Pierce passive of 2900 potency for 8 seconds.
    Last hit inflicts Shock debuff, inflicting 4158 damage over 6 seconds.
    While Pierce passive is active, hits into block will grant Sentinel 1,3% of Max power.
    While Shock is active, any Incinerates inflicted on mutants will turn into Plasma debuffs with 30% increased potency and matching duration.

Analysis complete
    At max analysis charges, Sentinel gains following abilities:

Personal effects of Special attacks 1 and 2 trigger on target block.
    Personal Incinerate, Plasma, Heal block, Impact and Armor break effects are paused during special attacks.
    While charging a Heavy attack, Sentinel becomes unstoppable for 0,8 seconds. While Sentinel has personal Pierce passive, he can't trigger this unstoppable.
    Shock from heavy attack becomes passive.
    Pierce from heavy attack gains additional 100% potency.
    When the Sentinel inflicts a Shock, Incinerate, Plasma, Heal block or Armor break, its duration is increased by 100%.
    During special attack 1 and 2 gain Impact passive of 30% potency for 6 seconds.

Special attack 1: Initial hit inflicts Heal block, preventing target from recovering health for 6 seconds.
    Successive hits put Armor breaks, removing armor up from the target and and reducing armor rating by 420.
    Opponent can have maximum of 10 of those Armor breaks.

Special attack 2: Each hit inflicts Incinerate, dealing 2079 damage over 3 seconds. This also removes target's perfect block chance and reduces their block proficiency by 50%.

Special attack 3: Gain indefinite Armor up passive, increasing Armor rating by 2000.
    This Armor up can be removed by armor break. Does not stack.
    Gain a Regeneration passive, that restores 35% of missing health over 12 seconds.

Analysis upgrade: Power drain and Power steal effects suffer -1% potency per Analysis charge.
    Power locks suffer -1% duration per Analysis charge.
    Additionally, reaching 100 charges will put "Full Analysis" cross-fight on the champion for next 4 fights.
    Sentinel will start the fight with Analysis complete against opponents suffering from this cross-fight.
    Other Tech or #Orchis champions will start the fight against target under cross-fight with indefinite Armor up passive of 800 potency, Pierce passive of 1000 potency and 15% Vicious passive.
  • GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Member Posts: 83

As big Sentinel fan, i think this is rather boring direction for a buff.
    Of course i would love to see my boy shine, but i don't think giving all the stats and immunities is the way.

Let's start with something simple: Sentinel should not overshadow Nimrod. He is still inferior mutant hunter, and i think logical hierarchy should remain in tact.
    However it would be great to see our big bot be better in bg's. Also, there are bits of utility, that are quite outdated.
    I'll try to propose a buff idea myself:

Sentinel buff!
    (stats for 6 star r5)

Passive
    Advanced robotics provide poison and bleed immunity.
    Body of Sentinel was designed to subdue mutant threat. Incoming concussion effects from mutants suffer -100% ability accuracy. Additionally, Sentinel reduces duration of any stun effects from mutants from 20% to 80%, depending on difference in size. (Max bonus against #S, minimal against other #XL).

Target analysis
    Sentinel monitors their opponent, studying their behaviour to develop further offensive and defensive tactics and expand data of eradication targets for all mutant hunters. Goes from 0 up to 100.
    Sentinel gets 8 analysis charges when opponent repeats the same action consecutively. Actions include: Light, Medium, Heavy attacks, Dashing, Dodging and Blocking an attack.
    Sentinel gets 40 analysis charges each time opponent uses Special attack, that matches the previously activated one.
    In battlegrounds Sentinel begins the fight with 30 charges, double the amount against mutants.
    Sentinel begins the fight with 60 charges against #X-men opponents across all gamemodes.
    Unable to register properly beings of cosmic nature, against them he gets 25% less analysis charges on any repeated action.

Offensive tactics:
    Special attacks cost 0,25% less per analysis charge.
    Attack rating increases by 41,58 per analysis charge.

Defensive tactics:
    Armor rating increases by 13,58 per analysis charge.
    Critical resistance increases by 10 per analysis charge.

Defensive tactics gain doubled potency during opponent specials attacks.
    Attack rating and special attack cost cannot be reduced below where offensive tactics ability would set it.

Heavy attack: On first hit gain Pierce passive of 2900 potency for 8 seconds.
    Last hit inflicts Shock debuff, inflicting 4158 damage over 6 seconds.
    While Pierce passive is active, hits into block will grant Sentinel 1,3% of Max power.
    While Shock is active, any Incinerates inflicted on mutants will turn into Plasma debuffs with 30% increased potency and matching duration.

Analysis complete
    At max analysis charges, Sentinel gains following abilities:

Personal effects of Special attacks 1 and 2 trigger on target block.
    Personal Incinerate, Plasma, Heal block, Impact and Armor break effects are paused during special attacks.
    While charging a Heavy attack, Sentinel becomes unstoppable for 0,8 seconds. While Sentinel has personal Pierce passive, he can't trigger this unstoppable.
    Shock from heavy attack becomes passive.
    Pierce from heavy attack gains additional 100% potency.
    When the Sentinel inflicts a Shock, Incinerate, Plasma, Heal block or Armor break, its duration is increased by 100%.
    During special attack 1 and 2 gain Impact passive of 30% potency for 6 seconds.

Special attack 1: Initial hit inflicts Heal block, preventing target from recovering health for 6 seconds.
    Successive hits put Armor breaks, removing armor up from the target and and reducing armor rating by 420.
    Opponent can have maximum of 10 of those Armor breaks.

Special attack 2: Each hit inflicts Incinerate, dealing 2079 damage over 3 seconds. This also removes target's perfect block chance and reduces their block proficiency by 50%.

Special attack 3: Gain indefinite Armor up passive, increasing Armor rating by 2000.
    This Armor up can be removed by armor break. Does not stack.
    Gain a Regeneration passive, that restores 35% of missing health over 12 seconds.

Analysis upgrade: Power drain and Power steal effects suffer -1% potency per Analysis charge.
    Power locks suffer -1% duration per Analysis charge.
    Additionally, reaching 100 charges will put "Full Analysis" cross-fight on the champion for next 4 fights.
    Sentinel will start the fight with Analysis complete against opponents suffering from this cross-fight.
    Other Tech or #Orchis champions will start the fight against target under cross-fight with indefinite Armor up passive of 800 potency, Pierce passive of 1000 potency and 15% Vicious passive.

Did you read my comment where i remade the kit beaucase it was overtuned? More than half of your kit is a worst version of my re made