Battle Grounds is ridiculous

2»

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,500 ★★★★

Grind an build your roster....what a joke. Annoying comment. I grind a grind only to keep pulling the same low tier champs that are no use to me. Titan after titan an no newer champs. Doesnt make me want to keep grinding or even keep playing. Just makes me disgusted an not want to play.

Luck issue . I am a FTP player and I have pretty much every single important champion as a six star and several good 7’s just from regular crystals . I have only opened 3 or 4 titans as whole and usually got **** from them .

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,559 ★★★★
    although, I have respectable roster.. I keep getting the raw end of the rng draws.. limiting my options.. AI seem to intercept or re-parry me often too.. anyone notice that?
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 314 ★★
    they deleted my post . but modders are still there. they've stopped ban system

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I've been fighting my way to to achieve enough points to be eligible for the top tier community event rewards. I have found several issues with this. First, there are people purposely losing just not to advance and stay at the lower tiers for points. Not realizing this at first, I grinded for days to get points. Next, I have had several fights where it's over and neither my defender nor their attacker lost anything, granting a guaranteed 15,000. They pause the game in order to average points. So, now that I made it to a higher tier, it's absolutely stupid. My highest champions are the ones I invested in, 23,000 or so. The rest are like 15k and lower. I am consistently being matched up against Legend or others with awakened 7 star rank 3 champs. When the lowest champion I'm fighting is 33,000, it gets to a point that I'm just done with it. Why isn't their any matchmaking ability that keeps the playing field fair? Why not a way to match players by their highest ranked player in the roster or limit what the opponent can select. With the sheer unfairness of the event, I don't even want to play anymore. I think the only way to get points is to cheat. Purposely lose, stay way low so you stay in the lower brackets and just pause every game so you average 15000. Unless I'm extremely lucky, I'll never win against people dropping a buffed up 78,000 Serpent against my 14,300 Havoc. Maybe I'm wrong, but my latest discussions seems like most are in agreement with me. I should not be matched up against the whales.

It’s not cheating . It’s strategy . Just use energy to and quit fights to keep you in lower rankings and use marks for when you oaky to win . Then when you reached all the rewards just play to always win
    . It’s not that hard . The issue thing is stupid and a waste of time . You should only use it with Nick Fury to end up at 100% after your decoy gets destroyed
    Pausing is for cowardly losers.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 984 ★★★★
    The modders are out of control. If/when this game gets to PC, it's going to get biblical.
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 629 ★★★
    For me is the AI what is ruining the BG experience, really, controls do not properly work and then opponents dex and hit like masters or are aggressive as crazy and corner you and counter you like Floyd Mayweather JR , is really ridiculous
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,814 ★★★★

lol, we aren’t worried about favoritism. We already have our advantage. It’s great. There are never P2P people complaining on here, just F2P jokers hallucinating what they think is happening in our minds.

Yet you’re here, trying to rationalize your existence.

But I like Graves comment. Because when I scroll by streams of tourneys on my YouTube, I’ll always ask if we can have a 3* tourney. A few whales, a few P2P players. Everyone throws in a C-Note, and we see. Obviously, no whales ever respond.

Because I’m going to be very honest, we’re not athletes. This game doesn’t take a great deal of skill. There are three inputs. RNG and PI discrepancy is a far larger determining factor than understanding and manipulating a handful of AI glitches.

I got 13 R4’s. That’s all. I’m GC. And I want you guys to know, outside of about 9-10 players, most of you at the top aren’t very good.
    So the current BG matching system works for you. No change needed. I agree 100%.