The last message

Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
edited October 23 in General Discussion
Hey, i have enjoyed the game too much and I was very excited for 10th anniversary.

But, yesterday I got my account permanently chat banned, It feels very dipressed!

It would be okay if it would be ban for spamming/using bad words, but got banned for talking too much in global chat (with friends and in helping people).. Fine, not gonna complain about it! My bad, i shouldn't have talk too much in the global chat.

Just writing this message for thanking everyone for the great time i spend with this community. Fully loved it, specially the bg community. Love all the bg streamers. Will miss u guys very much, Bye 👋 👋 ❤️

And @McocTeam if u decide anyday to unban the chat banned players (who doesn't got ban for spamming/using bad words) pls notify us.

Hope a day will come when kabam will grant the chat banned (again, who got ban for writing too much/talking with global chat mates / the guys who wrote for helping players)

Game feels no fun when I don't have my global mates to enjoy the reward and events with them.

Just one note for the everyone :- pls be careful with global chat and talk less there. Hope no-one innocent gets ban.. Be careful guys ..

Have a good life everyone: Hope u enjoy ur mcoc journey.

Member of mcoc community :- Harsh.boss

@KabamDORK
Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on

Comments

• Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
    Pls don't laugh 🥺 ,

Just say bye 👋 ..

Your hopes are realized; they don't ban innocent people from chat.

I got banned for writing/talking too much ( some chat for talking with friends and some for helping people ) , Not for abusing or using bad words

Pls don't laugh 🥺 ,

Just say bye 👋 ..

Lol , u came to make me laugh .. Haha

Dude download X or reddit... Getting banned from global could actually be the best thing that ever happened to you

Dont know how to handle this feeling .. idk what this heartbroken feeling is called that i am getting now .. but it's very bad ... Can't handle this ...
    I have no real life frnds .. just some frnds in game , Whom I lost forever for a silly mistake of talking them too much too much in the global chat ...

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★

Dude download X or reddit... Getting banned from global could actually be the best thing that ever happened to you

Dont know how to handle this feeling .. idk what this heartbroken feeling is called that i am getting now .. but it's very bad ... Can't handle this ...
    I have no real life frnds .. just some frnds in game , Whom I lost forever for a silly mistake of talking them too much too much in the global chat ...

You really are doubling down hard on this talking too much thing. Hopefully Crashed doesn't show up and shine some light on the real issue.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 573 ★★★

If you are truly feeling isolated and cut off, that definitely sucks. Try to reconnect with some of your in-game friends on Line. It’s much better than global once you build your network.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,858 ★★★★★

You really are doubling down hard on this talking too much thing. Hopefully Crashed doesn't show up and shine some light on the real issue.
    .................. hehe

How do you know that it was from talking too much?

Cuz I do only that things in global chat .
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,973 ★★★★★
    edited October 23
    Bro you're too deep on this game. Seriously touch grass. Online friends are temporary and are usuallytoxic tbh.

If you feel like you wanna talk to someone you can always dm in forums or in game.

So are you telling me with utmost certainty you did not say something racist, ageist, homophobic, misogynistic, violent, inciting unrest or just downright rude? Cuz crashed can check and we will all laugh our backsides off....come clean now and we won't laugh too hard m8
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,708 ★★★★
    Nobody is banned for talking too much

Be clear and say which words did you say in Global

Or Pinochio's nose will increase

If you are truly feeling isolated and cut off, that definitely sucks. Try to reconnect with some of your in-game friends on Line. It’s much better than global once you build your network.
    Okay , thanks for that idea , I will do that .

Bro you're too deep on this game. Seriously touch grass. Online friends are temporary and are usuallytoxic tbh.

If you feel like you wanna talk to someone you can always dm in forums or in game.

Thank u too for this ideas .
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,973 ★★★★★
    You could try dating apps if you feel alone. Definitely don't go for popular social media sites like instagram or reddit, they are the most toxic ones. try exploring newer ones with a small community.

So are you telling me with utmost certainty you did not say something racist, ageist, homophobic, misogynistic, violent, inciting unrest or just downright rude? Cuz crashed can check and we will all laugh our backsides off....come clean now and we won't laugh too hard m8
    Ahh not this much clean , sometimes i be rude too hehe but none of other option I do ..

You could try dating apps if you feel alone. Definitely don't go for popular social media sites like instagram or reddit, they are the most toxic ones. try exploring newer ones with a small community.

Lol dating apps haha I just became 18 some months ago

Ahh not this much clean , sometimes i be rude too hehe but none of other option I do ..
    Ah, so maybe it wasn't just talking too much and there are some situations where the content of what you were saying was unkind. Maybe that's why you were banned?

Shocking.
    Really thanks for talking this much guys .. Really feels some calmed and now it's not feeling that much of ( the feeling i mentioned above idk the feeling name ) ..
    Feels some good now ,
    edited October 23

Ah, so maybe it wasn't just talking too much and there are some situations where the content of what you were saying was unkind. Maybe that's why you were banned?

Shocking.
    I can scarce believe it!!! I am rattled to the utmost core of my Petyr the Summoner bones
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,708 ★★★★

Really thanks for talking this much guys .. Really feels some calmed and now it's not feeling that much of ( the feeling i mentioned above idk the feeling name ) ..
    Feels some good now ,

Great...

Now, stop ignoring some comments with questions, and be clear on what you said on Global...
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    What's with this attention seeking people lately, as if forum reactions gave you a special crystal ingame. Get Facebook something ffs...
    edited October 23
    Leave it let's forget it ( which I can't but I will try ) .. I am really feeling good now ...
    edited October 23

Leave it let's forget it ( which I can't but I will try ) .. I am really feeling god now ...

This discussion has been closed.