How to defeat Changling?

2Crows2Crows Member Posts: 41
Everytime, this guy just walks all over me, and nothing seems to work.

Blocking leads to Pierce, attacking leads to indestructible and monster Regen ... what am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★
    Destroyer, he even works in Crit me
  • 2Crows2Crows Member Posts: 41
    I don't have a Destroyer, but I do have a decently deep roster.

Anyone else useable?
    2Crows said:

I don't have a Destroyer, but I do have a decently deep roster.

Anyone else useable?

Wiccan, Leader, Rintrah, Hood, Longshot, Mordo, Kushala, basically most of the modern mystics
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 66
    I think he means Hulkling!

Chinese version of Hulkling

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    If you have wiccan at any level, he is designed to destroy Hulkling. I love when people place him on defense when i have a wiccan in my BG roster because not even Juggernqut or Human Torch can finish a fight that fast.

All neutralize champions do very well but quite frankly any buff control champs work.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    For this mera, chavez works well.

For regular mera, wiccan is the fastest.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    Non mystic option - Black Cat
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 333 ★★★
    I thought you were talking about HTTYD RTTE lmao
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    Few things in MCoC are as fun as melting Hulkling with Wiccan, especially when you get their special shout-outs at the start of the match :smile:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,929 ★★★★★

Non mystic option - Black Cat

Quite a few non-Mystic champions can destroy Hulkling in innovative ways.

Skill champs can use AAR +/- damage-over-time effects to bypass his regeneration.
    - Black cat is already mentioned, and probably the best.
    - Valkyrie comes a close second (just hit into block, and bypass all his abilities)
    - Masacre (Incinerate works great, plus SP2 into block won't trigger Regen)
    - Ronin (Can bleed and inflict -100% AAR)
    - Black Widow and DDHK are old, but very good at AAR.

Science champs have loads of debuffs that can bypass his Regen, and potentially shut down his Regen and Power Gain
    - Human Torch can Incinerate him and invert his regeneration; and Nova Flames have additional Power Sting damage.
    - Photon, Void or Mister Fantastic can deal with both Hulkling's Regen and power gain.
    - Spider-Ham, Yellowjacket and Scorpion can turn his Power Gain against him.

Amongst the Mutants, Gambit and Mister Sinister have really potent concussions for AAR.

Try some of those out. They won't all be the fastest; but they can get the job done without getting killed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 813 ★★★★
    Domino works ok as well.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    edited October 25

What is this unknown comment above me? Am I the only one seeing it? You can't react to it and if you click the poster's name it takes me to my profile, while I haven't post any comment on this thread.

Is this a new way for mods to remove comments that go against tos? Or Am I seeing things?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★

What is this unknown comment above me? Am I the only one seeing it? You can't react to it and if you click the poster's name it takes me to my profile, while I haven't post any comment on this thread.

Is this a new way for mods to remove comments that go against tos? Or Am I seeing things?

I've seen it in several posts now and it takes me to my profile too. Not sure what's happening, but it's gotta be a bug of some sort. If they were posts being deleted by mods we wouldn't see them at all.