**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How about some transparency from kabam?!

I'm the last 6 months there have been more crashes and unscheduled maintenance than I remember in the year and a half or so before that. You obviously should know the root cause and why it's happening, so would you care to enlighten the rest of us? On top of that your customer service has gone to ****! When was the last time there was an apology message in game about "the contest not performing up to standards"? Or is this the new standard we should expect.

Before whatever mod reads and deletes this how about just an honest answer and closing instead of hiding the cause?

Comments

• Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Adapt to the new standards. There will be no compensation because this is par for the course now.

Feeling appreciated yet?
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I'm not asking for compensation. Just answers.
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    couldn't agree more
  • Options
    Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    Maybe if they removed alliances that haven’t been active in over a year and got rid of the base tab they could free up some memory and space to move broken things into that space and fix things
  • Options
    SpacemanSpaceman Posts: 17
    Rank down tickets :joy:
  • Options
    Spaceman wrote: »
    Rank down tickets :joy:

**** rank down tickets. With all the grinding time we lose we need rank up tickets.
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    1 hour 15 minutes now and they still haven't acknowledged the game is down, smh.