**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite Champ with Bleed? (whats your favorite #2)

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
welcome back to WYF, today we look at bleed champs. whos your favorite? vote below!

Favorite Champ with Bleed? (whats your favorite #2) 97 votes

Deadpool family( OG deadpool, X force deadpool, venompool, gwenpool
23%
KickenChickenVdh2008ThatsausagecyshadenTonyStarkHeroBoltsyHazerfaceTheVyrusJamesC1981TarlungsStfckrKarinshiIronBlaze09KeepOnMovin_ASDF_CurtleTurtleCassyDingaloManishGedamJtsskeet 23 votes
Venom family ( Venom, Agent Venom)
1%
JK171386 1 vote
GOTG family ( gamora, rocket, drax, groot)
3%
Kriptonit3Crazyjack719taojay1 3 votes
Lonely family ( ultron )
0%
Mystic family ( gulliotine, moringstar, hood)
2%
Whatnot72056Casey5352 2 votes
Wolverine family ( wolverine,X23,OML)
35%
BigMoCarmel1MegaSkater67Fireballs5DarkZenvg2782Public_MenacebuffajrVeggettaManiacalMeDuMonUArmaganon00Emil_LimsonphillgreenVladislas22HygghuAnurag1606CallmelaFleurEverythingZenTellthemIAM 34 votes
Mutant family ( Archangel, NC,beast,Magneto)
14%
NMEONESSpiderGwenFinlynndDoctorAntManAshraf359Zane22ARMAGEDDON999RawwryDWingTSEDrewbe14HzoriAMFShtickRickTylerfey14_ 14 votes
Avengers family ( Black panther, falcon, captain america, hawkeye, winter soldier, War Machine)
12%
GKaineEscoutssha2356__Prash1stBUZZdog3000WrathofElmoanbu7dhoniPandamanTanSpiderOddMauricek80Hellstorm_kutt 12 votes
others (elektra, Punisher, Medusa, Moon Knight)
8%
baprice42403105Juan3sBosko888670OnlyOneAboveAllFilmScorpionRavenrob_33BobomanBanana_but 8 votes
TBH i prefer POISON then bleed
0%

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wolverine family ( wolverine,X23,OML)
    Logan then winter soldier for me.
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    Mutant family ( Archangel, NC,beast,Magneto)
    Love my AA, and he's not even duped yet. Ridiculous damage!
  • others (elektra, Punisher, Medusa, Moon Knight)
    Medusa is my favorite bleeder. also my favorites champ in the game right now. i love her animations, she’s really easy to use, hits like a truck. through all of 5.2 & 5.3 no body was able to live past her sp2. i have her on my Back up account and i still long for her on my main
  • Mystic family ( gulliotine, moringstar, hood)
    Guilletene with deep wounds is by far my fav
  • others (elektra, Punisher, Medusa, Moon Knight)
    I love my Moon Knight. He bleeds every time for me. Very reliable, for me at least, on all attacks; light, medium, heavy, special... and he looks so cool. Great character design and animations. He's one of my favorite characters. I love playing him. I have my awakened 4* at 4/40, and I'm really good with him. I think he's underrated. Only problem is: when he does multiple bleeds, it just resets the one bleed counter. The number of bleed counters doesn't go up, like with other champions. Oh well. A problem, to be sure, but I just keep resetting that counter, so it never goes away. Lol.

I totally love Archangel. His bleeding is sick. And he keeps adding bleed counters. I had him up to 7 or 8 a few times. Combined with the poison... damn. The fights are over so fast, I don't even get a chance to use the second or third special attack, most of the time. He's awesome. The best. He would really be number one on my list, but I just like Moon Knight as a character more. But Archangel really is the top best in the game.

My third personal favorite bleeding champion is Black Panther. Not the Civil War one. I mean the classic Black Panther. It seems to me, just in my experience, that his bleeding does the most damage. The enemy's health seems to drop faster than with others. I don't know any statistical data to back that up... just my impression. And his counter numbers go up way high, too. I love that. Only problem with him, why I put him third... his bleeding is very unreliable for me. I've had many fights where he never causes a bleed, for the whole fight. Not once. But when he does... wow.

Honorable mention to X23. I just recently got her, so I'm still getting used to handling her. I've been using her a bit on easier quests, to practice her timing and get familiar with her. So far, I am very impressed. When I get her ranked up higher, I'm sure she will move up in my list.

That's my personal favorite top 3.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Blade just nothing else can be said.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    BLADE
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Avengers family ( Black panther, falcon, captain america, hawkeye, winter soldier, War Machine)
    Hawkeyes l1 is my favriot with decent bleed plus power drain it destroys and his l2 does a ton of bleed too
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Blade!
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Deadpool family( OG deadpool, X force deadpool, venompool, gwenpool
    My 5/50 gwenpool does insane damage. I also have 2/5 Deep Wounds.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The lonely family of Ultron is indeed lonely,lol.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Way to leave out Blade. He's by far the best bleed champ in the game.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    X-23 and Gwenpool for me
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    And also Blade his bleed his amazing specially his sp2
  • KeWaKeWa Posts: 4
    Blade