**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• HtooHtooHtooHtoo Posts: 22
    same issue
    Andriod 6.0.1
    Samsung J7
    Most happen in AQ AW and quests
  • Need2huntNeed2hunt Posts: 3
    Android 7
    Samsung S6
    Happens in AQ, AW and quests. Freezes at the completion of the fight. It does NOT give me credit for the fight AND takes half my health forcing me to use pots. I have noticed that it doesn't appear to happen when my wifi is turned off. I have tried multiple wifi sources and the problem persists so it not my wifi.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    as reported by @Need2hunt, I have exact same situation!

My phone is:
    International Samsung Galaxy S7 (G930F)
    running latest Android Nougat v.7.0
    and latest app's version of the game
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Same

Galaxy S8
    android 7
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Samsung S7 Edge

Game shuts down after some arena fights spontaniously.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    LG G5
    Android 7.0

Happened on the 2nd map of Master mode. Fought Cpt. Marvel with Dr. Voodoo and I was skipping through the ending animation and it just exits to my home screen out of nowhere. Restarted and fight was complete, life was correct.
  • LinknoidLinknoid Posts: 7
    Same error here.
    Android 6.0.1
    Zenfone 3 Zoom
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Android 7
    Honor 8
    EVERY-WHERE. AB-SO-LUTELY EVERY-WHERE.
    keeps happening!!!! @Ad0ra_ or someone..!!
  • Happening to me to. This morning in AQ. Lost half of my Cap in Map 5

Device: Lenovo K3 Note K50a40
    Android: 7.1.1
    Kernel: 3.10.104-Nougat_Beta
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Scrolling the thread I can see that this affects only Android devices.. again Android users are screwed by a bad product compared to iOS
    and again no compensation or anything said.. any apologies..
  • It seems like the game is losing the connection to the server and never recovers from it. Should be an easy fix I guess :/
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Same here
    HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
    Android 6.0.1
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Same issue. Just crashed after fight ending in arena. And this was not the first time.
    Also quite often after the update the game show loading or spinning wheel for a long time and does nothing...I need to restart it then if I'm lucky it works for a while, if not it goes back to limbo after 1 fight.

Android 7. Moto X Play
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Getting worse for me. Had two back-to-back fights crash this morning as soon as the fight hit the victory cut-scene. Was fighting the event quest Secret Empire Forever - Heroic - Chapter 3 "The Law".

nVidia Shield K1 tablet with Android 7.0 whatever is most current.
  • This is getting ridiculous, difficult fights now need to be redone because of this issue... I don't have the drive to play with this bug....

Huawei 9lite
    Android 6.1
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    same issue, game crashing after fight ends.
    Device: Sony xperia M4 aqua dual
    Android: 6.0.1
  • Thailand is USA Japanese
  • Line nancys_they.2017
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Nexus 6P
    Android 7.1.2
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Same here,
    It's happening more frequently at the end of alliance quest fights. This cause me to close the app and when I open it my champion is now half health.
    Samsung galaxy s8
    Android version 7
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Android 7.0 on Lenovo Zuk Z2
    This became an issue after last update.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    This cost me my streak in arena.....I won all three fights, but because it crashed, it gave me a loss. Twice in the same fight cost me two 5* worth of x3 points...AND I had to get my streak going again . I. WAS. LIVID. Anyway, please look into this issue. So many issues......
    Moto Z Force
    Latest update for Android and Kabam
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited June 2017
    Galaxy Note 4
    Model # SM-N910P
    Android 6.0.1

Happened to me in Master Mode of Secret Empire Forever 3.1 'Ghost of Yet-to-Come'. I had just beaten Pylocke with my 5* Iron Fist. Game crashed and when I went back in she was at full health and my IF had lost half of his.
    Happened 4 times today alone. Cost me my streak and 2 5* champs points. Did it twice in the same arena match costing me 2 wins that were victories. Have to force close app and re start, because I tried to disconnect my service so it would close, and it sounds that wheel over 5 min
    rtd2mnei21wa.png
    That was AFTER waiting 5 min for it to move or do something. So I disconnected and what you see is what remained over 5 min until I gave up......
    Moto Z Force
    Most recent update for Android and Kabam