Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    Right now in AQ Map 5. Defeated Mordo an now it froze before the rewards. It's going to count as a lost. Great @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • Le_LouchLe_Louch Member Posts: 2
    Same problem here.. except that i did lose 50% ofy health
    1xwss2hmhy45.jpg
  • waynegcorewaynegcore Member Posts: 93
    Since yesterday, this is happening on almost every screen now, not just at the end of fights. The game is hanging on crystal spinning, switching menus, etc.

I would think that the game constantly crashing is of high urgency and that we do not have to wait until next month's update for this to be resolved.

Could we get an update on this?
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

Device: Samsung Galaxy S6
    Android Version 7
  • tilionbiketilionbike Member Posts: 2
    vo236lr9d17w.png
    The same problem. We can not fight in this conditions. We need a fix now
    Device. BQ X5 plus
    Android
  • DrGonorrheaDrGonorrhea Member Posts: 44
    I posted in another thread, but this issues has cost me my streak a few times in arena. I win the fight, but the game hangs at the end. When I restart, it was only able to recover my fight once. All other times, it says there was a network error or something.

Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android 7.0 and Google Pixel XL with Android 7.1.2
  • buriesqueburiesque Member Posts: 3
    same here, plus i can't login to the game..
    device lenovo p1m..
    android 5.1..
  • AlphaKratosAlphaKratos Member Posts: 18
    Same issue in every aspect of the game not just arenas.
    Device : ASUS ZenFone5
    Android version : 4.4.2
    Model no.: ASUS_T00J
  • kolomvoskolomvos Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    Same here, not all the time but sometimes after a fight finishes. Also happens sometimes during the first loading screen.

on Samsung S5 neo, android 6.0.
  • BeezlebozoBeezlebozo Member Posts: 11
    Same here
    Sony xperia E5
    Android 6.0
  • nameplasnameplas Member Posts: 240 ★★
    It is very annoying especially when grinding arenas, i had to login after every round. Make the bloody game load faster or fix these bugs. It happened in AQ and it is NOT acceptable.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Member Posts: 98
    I guess add me to the list of players having problems with the game just loading before and after fights to where I have to restart the game and unfortunately lost my streak today
  • jappyjaps18jappyjaps18 Member Posts: 6
    Same issue this past 2 days for me.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Member Posts: 115
    You can add me to the list and it happens across different devices, Samsung, Nexus tablet and phones plus after loading and midfight freezing Magneto vs Unstoppable Colossus.posi9ybritby.png
    This has been happening pre and post updates.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Member Posts: 115
    Even this site editing hurts to use Magneto vs Rhino.
  • jappyjaps18jappyjaps18 Member Posts: 6
    Device- samsung galaxy S4
    Android version- 5.0.1
    Model no.- GT-I9505
  • TigerhalseyTigerhalsey Member Posts: 19
    It happens to me as well when im on the train when the signal goes from LTE to H when the fight has ended. It will just freeze and i have to close and re-open the game, then i have lost the fight and half my health is gone.

Device - One Plus
    Game - Latest Game Version
    Carrier - Optus
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Member Posts: 387 ★★
    My game is crashing at the end of fights. Every few fights. Galaxy S7 Edge.
  • SpyDee2SpyDee2 Member Posts: 2
    same thing happens to me frequently
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Member Posts: 105
    Lenovo z2 plus
    Android 7.0
    Happens in all game modes but good thing is i don't loose health and it counts as victory but need you to fix this because this can cause more trouble.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Member Posts: 477 ★★
    edited June 2017
    How many other posts like these do you need, KABAM, to decide to do something about???
  • Eye_of_the_UniverseEye_of_the_Universe Member Posts: 33
    Dear Kabam,
    Instead of telling us that the issue depends on the hardware, why not let us choose under which graphic settings we want to play.
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Member Posts: 103
    Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
    and Lenovo X2-AP
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 143
    edited June 2017
    Soooo... any news on this Kabam? I put in a support ticket about this issue and got some BS template answer about making sure my device and game are up to date. The irony of that is that the last update of the game IS what caused this nonsense to start. They also made it a point to mention that they cannot offer refunds on boosts, revives or potions wasted due to their incompetence. Of course, why would they take responsibility for anything?

You guys REALLY need to get better developers to fix this broken-a** game as well as hire more support staff that take their jobs seriously...

For now, I have left my alliance and am mainly logging in to get the calendar rewards until you manage to fix this avalanche of bugs that have rendered the game unplayable (at least for android users it seems).
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 203 ★★
    So many crashes after a fight completes

Galaxy S8
  • Wolfman123321Wolfman123321 Member Posts: 2
    I win a match....the game freeZes, I restart will the same match and I win again....it freeZes... I restart the game and find that I Lost the match....How is that fair....???
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    edited June 2017
    Same here just now they posted something about the issues will be corrected in 14.0 but it was the same story on 13.0 and 13.0.1 still as bad
  • Deadpool1119Deadpool1119 Member Posts: 11
    I get the same problem. It mostly crashes at three to five times when I play. Mostly after a fight, or when i move during quest. I know my system is up to date, but its mostly annoying during AQ.
  • Annihil8er525Annihil8er525 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    Android 5.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
    Model number: SM-G530T

I've noticed this happening in arena and story quests. It happened twice today as I was finishing up my last runs of Act 4. Thankfully the crash only happens when the fight is over and I'm still awarded the win. I believe it happened with different champions every time the crash occurred but I cannot be 100% sure.
  • btd602btd602 Member Posts: 7
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +
    Android 6.0.1

My game is crashing very often right now...Its very hard to even do the Hyperion Arena because of it. I can't really use any arena boost because of the risk of the game crashing and losing valuable time since the boost is time sensitive.