**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    It's been so so long ago since these issues were reported, yet not a word on a possible fix. Android users have been taking a beating for the longest while and it's very frustrating. IOS is hands down the better device for this game, but not everyone can afford a iPhone 7+.

Please fix the game for Android devices.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I did buy a new Android tablet. Same ****.
  • Options
    LinknoidLinknoid Posts: 7
    Linknoid wrote: »
    Same error here.
    Android 6.0.1
    Zenfone 3 Zoom

The error 100% happen when the internet change from wifi to 4G or from 4G to 3G
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Yep, still happening. I don't think it has anything to do with signal strength or signal/network switching as it happens to me on full wifi reception and 4G connection constantly.
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This is ridiculous. I've literally 'lost' multiple fights in Alliance Quest and Alliance War over the past few days, and it's almost a guarantee in Arena that 1 of the 3 fights in a Series will be lost.

There's no use to Arena Boosts, as I have no idea which of the 3 fights I'll have dropped, and in Alliance Quest and War I have no desire to use items since they can just get wasted the next fight, since I expect to be dropped.

Serious compensation is needed for this. Players literally cannot play your game, and the recent update seems to have made it worse. On average I'm experiencing 4-5 drops per half-hour. This game is meaningless if I cannot actually play it.
  • Options
    Since the latest update (v14), the game has been crashing on me after some fights. It's happened most recently with AQ fights.

Android phone
    version 6.0.1
    Model SM-G900P
  • Options
    TokingmonstaTokingmonsta Posts: 3
    I just submitted all to support page, but today I'm not only being docked 50% health, but I e beaten the same node 3 times and crash is preventing my progress. Bordering unplayable at this point....
  • Options
    Check this out. Left China to visit Vietnam for a trade show and it works no problem. Maybe it's a location thing?
  • Options
    Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    This freaking bug is costing me in aq/aw and arena streaks. Now losing 1/2 health in quest as well when it occurs it's multiple times daily. This is ridiculous and I'm giving up this game now. Getting too pissed off at the bugs, bye kanban.
  • Options
    Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    mydnight wrote: »
    Check this out. Left China to visit Vietnam for a trade show and it works no problem. Maybe it's a location thing?

No you probably have a better connection.... the Main issue is that the game doesn't connect back up when there's a slight disconnection ... its worse than ever and Kabam couldnt give a flying fk about it more you lose health more health you need to use .. means more units ... raking it in right now...
  • Options
    Scud70 wrote: »
    mydnight wrote: »

No you probably have a better connection.... the Main issue is that the game doesn't connect back up when there's a slight disconnection ... its worse than ever and Kabam couldnt give a flying fk about it more you lose health more health you need to use .. means more units ... raking it in right now...

Here's the deal. When I use a VPN which shoots my IP to eastern USA, it works fine. In Vietnam, it works fine. Means there's sth wrong with how the game is connecting to their server from certain locations. Idk how it works, but should give them sth to go on...but as u said, seems they don't care.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    in Italy it works like a s*it!
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I sent this to the team, and I will let you know as soon as I have an update for you. Thanks so much for hanging in there while we look into this.

@Kabam Wolf it's been over a month since this came up and we're no further along than "we're looking into it".

Is there any update or will this thread just continue to be [Under Investigation] ignored?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry that you are all still having this issue. I spoke with the team about this on Friday afternoon, and it looks like they've made some good progress on reproducing this, and are testing some fixes right now. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    CrowegCroweg Posts: 4
    Again same issue
    Samsung s6
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry that you are all still having this issue. I spoke with the team about this on Friday afternoon, and it looks like they've made some good progress on reproducing this, and are testing some fixes right now. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

Did you need a video showing the bug? If I had knew before.... all this time WASTED! and I'm not talking ONLY about TIME but units, potions and revives too!!
  • Options

lol seriously .. you made progress recreating the issue?... like the rest of us are just making sh*t up for over a month (if not longer)? ...
  • Options
    RheumatoRheumato Posts: 39
    Lenovo A7010a48
    Android 6.0
  • Options
    Neffy1994Neffy1994 Posts: 7
    Same Here
    Device: Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
    Android 6.0
    Also this happens a lot while in the arena. after wining it freezes and then i restart and the it says i that i lost the points. Happened in AQ and i lost half my health. I had use a potion which i bought with units.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This is just absurd with this game. This company can not send out an update without utter **** happening. I would say 1 out of 5 arena fights end with a spinning wheel with no choice but to close out app. Lost streak twice. It's really just embarrassing how terrible the developers for this game are at this point
  • Options
    It is currently impossible to play the game while sitting in a train or in a car. Everytime the connection switches between G4 and G3 or if the connection is lost for a second, the game ist not possible to reconnect to the servers. You have to kill the app to reconnect.

My location is Germany. Still using a Android device.
  • Options
    they don't care.. more than one month from the first post of this thread and they STARTED to look into this NOW... they screwed up everything since 2 updates ago, with the PUNISHER 2099 update.. but they don't care
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135

Judging by the latency in response, this has been taken VERY seriously by Kabam...
  • Options
    SkochetaSkocheta Posts: 2
    Same frustrating issue, almost 15th time. AQ, AW, Event, Duals.
    Only dual gave option to continue fight although you start from scratch even if you won.

Mostly happens on slow network or switch frim wifi to 4G,vice versa

Xiaomi redmi note 3
    Android 6.1

Huawei Honor 6

Nexus 6P
  • Options
    issue also while trying to get my resources from stash..

tvpy4c7oqwny.jpg
  • Options
    SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Today - back to back AW fights. KO hit dealt, game closes, back to home screen. First fight: SW against NC on node 12 (KO blow was L1 special critical hit). Second fight, Star-Lord against Storm on node 19 (KO blow was a critical hit mid-combo).
    Pixel XL
    Android 7.1.2
    Patch June 5, 2017
  • Options
    Webslinger challenge is extremely difficult and for good reason with the rewards on offer.... but this bug makes it insanely more difficult when the game crashes out or does the spinning wheel of death at the end of fights... thats on 4g connection.. on Wifi it is entirely impossible to play for more than 5 mins before all the above happens... just Pathetic in so many ways ...
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/10269/video-evidence-of-mcoc-sucking

Love how Kabam has time to shut threads with actual problem evidence down.. but none ot update other "known issue" threads...
  • Options
    TeslimTeslim Posts: 17
    Alcatel one touch tablet pixi 4 9003x
    Version :6.0