**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Wooowww.... Kudos kabam...
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to alliance crystals as part of redress for the excessive game interruptions. These service outages are the only reason we're not earning them this AQ...
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I'm looking forward to alliance crystals as part of redress for the excessive game interruptions. These service outages are the only reason we're not earning them this AQ...

It's good to have dreams. Kabam will crush them, though.
  • Options
    MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    I enjoy when I pop an energy refill because I haven’t been able to get on all day then the game goes down on me again.

same here. can get on for 10 minutes then down for 30. what a way to run AQ and try to quest today.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    cant login again 12/13 3:18 pm EST
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    trying to get in to start next map 6 ... grrrrr
  • Options
    Went down just as I was opening a PHC. And it was totally gonna land on a 4* Ghost Rider. I just know it. Only way for Kabam to rectify this injustice is to compensate me with a free 4* Ghost Rider and a Generic Awakening Gem!
  • Options
    Dear Mike, first off all I love this game and been playing it for a while and I think you have done excellent job creating it. Now when comes to the server issue I think if game is down for more than 2h timer on AQ/AW should be stoped or in this case as game has been down for almost 20h all alliances should be awarded win on AQ A’s it makes it impossible to finish it, especially if you have players from different time zones. I personally spent in game currency to revive/heal my champions in AQ just to find it impossible to play it. In same respect as some players, me included, where punished for intentionally or unintentionally using “exploits” earlier this year, I think some sort of compensation should be awarded to all players, at least award all alliances win in AQ. Again I love the game and I understand that maintaining this game with this many players is not an easy job. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    g89qapkdid2u.png
  • Options
    CorsoCorso Posts: 8
    They should compensate by rerwleasing the $1 Crystal with no cap!! :)
  • Options
    Got dc when was in arena
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lmao
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Title should be sufficient enough 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Sumo33Sumo33 Posts: 12
    Any chance on playing today or should I just say "f" it!
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Mine is down again this is hands down the worst I have ever seen. The Great Server Crash of December 2017. The worst experience I have ever had playing this game. Next time they fix it better be a nice compensation package or a loyal fan will quit. Have had enough.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    What in the world is going on over there kabam, it's been almost 24 hours now of nonstop connection errors maintenance and disconnections that makes me wonder just what the hell are you doing over there.

You're reaching a new low, why don't you figure out what's going on before you anger all of us because this is just sad now and proves that you have no idea what you're doing anymore.

Just fix it already you're reaching a boiling point and if it continues it will boil over and go out of control.

Edit
    And another emergency maitnince lol how many is that over the last few days cause I lost count of them and it seems you're no closer than you were fixing it 20 hrs ago
  • Options
    What the actual F? Seriously every few minutes it's down. I try to be patient given the technology involved, but this is beyond absurdity now.
  • Options
    The game has. It even been playable for the last day. This is unacceptable considering the amount of money your company generates from us. Please find a permanent fix as it is getting really old. 30 minute timers are not adequate if it shuts down frequently.
  • Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    i dont want compensation I WANT THE GAME UP!
  • Options
    f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Corso wrote: »
    They should compensate by rerwleasing the $1 Crystal with no cap!! :)

Why would you even want to spend any more of hard earned $$$ on this game in it's current state?
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know that I've gone ahead and merged threads again. We're sorry that this is still an issue for you all, but we'll have an update for all of you soon on the matter.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I mean, you guys at least keep the forums running 24/7, so that's something...
  • Options
    And I don’t even think we will even get compensated for it
  • Options
    bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Posts: 8
    Being down sporadically this much within the last 24 hours is unreasonable
  • Options
    Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Wake up this morning to find the game is down yet again, I lost 12 hours yesterday of the game crashing constantly, and to wake up to find its down again is ****, ONE PISSED OF PLAYER as I’m sure as many are too.
  • Options
    What happened
  • Options
    PavloPavlo Posts: 6
    How many times in a day do you guys need to perform an emergency maintenance?

Its incredible how many bugs you guys are able to create with every patch, and now you also introduced server maintenance's, what will be the next thing?
  • Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    however, im glad kabam is not a medical facilty, the death toll would be way to high.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'd love to see AQ temporarily not require any energy, so we can knock out our AQ map during the little bits of time the game is actually up.
This discussion has been closed.