**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation For Server Maintenance [Merged Threads]

Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As the title says

Compensation For Server Maintenance [Merged Threads] 193 votes

Another chance to buy the $1 Top Champion Crystal
5%
YellsomeDark89PhoenixUlsorKossukoseKetchup1791HzoriCorsoApex1212Clinton2111TexasjCottonmouth 11 votes
Run the 5 Star arena for 1 - 2 Star heros again next week
19%
ThatweirdguyMasterSmokeZeke_the_Xbotmisscapamerica8Bosko888670wSWeaponXSpeedbumpIcehawklbStardusrRavenrob_33Jonrdz1Isman1998NarcuulLvernon15ItempasVeryCoolUserNameAvoabbasLive_Kree_or_DieNitro422Zenio 38 votes
Both. Cause why not
42%
RagamugginGunnerDLegendTewDollarBillEscoutsGoken2345f9_absLosspikTheDarkLordHell_GoliathJadedEgeCSuperDumbface64Apocalypse189MarvinNickerdoodle93avidgamerFeeney234Jwallace25Zane22AdamSno 82 votes
Accept that we got kabamed and move on
19%
NevvBIronDevilRandomlyGeneratedFrostyJlw11NDK13MukeshthegamerJaazzzarbuffajrJac094Superman69MSRDLDIrohrPrash1stKojomaotonIHSEANTeddersSungjAlpha07meorean 37 votes
Other (Reply in Comments)
12%
SpiderGwenDarkestDestroyerJohnPaulBusuTheLazyKingmum_m2SteelCurtainMUTAce_03SomeoneElseBlackScorpion78ScottryanMattPartStevie_Stars1Dave_the_destroyerlordmarsh09BusterBUZZdog3000nameplasMityAntKoldvicovinniegainz 25 votes
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    They should throw us a bundle of 10 level 5 potions. 15 level 4 , 20 level 3 ,20 level 2 , and 10 level 3 revives and 15 level 2 revives. For act 5.4
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Run the 5 Star arena for 1 - 2 Star heros again next week
    How about they just finally get new servers
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    its just a game, deal with it
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    After all the great stuff lately really? Getting a little bit greedy now...

Not the company we want, but the company we deserve.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Units and Gold... 1 dollar 5* , so i can get Colossus again

@Armaganon00 Bro I got KK so we're in the same boat
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    so the servers going down, something Kabam didn't want to happen and are trying to fix, is now being kabammed? So they did this on purpose to p us all off then is what you are saying?

I think people should get back what they lost when the game was down. So units spent on refreshes etc, and the lost rewards for the 8 hour quest. As far as I can see, that is all anyone at the most lost because of this. Asking for more than that is basically asking for free stuff for nothing, its not compo as its not what you lost
  • Other (Reply in Comments)
    We act like they will listen or care lol
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Units and Gold... 1 dollar 5* , so i can get Colossus again

@Armaganon00 Bro I got KK so we're in the same boat

Oh no thats much worse, pulls like that make you wanna walk out in traffic.
  • Accept that we got kabamed and move on
    Huffma89 wrote: »
    We act like they will listen or care lol

to be fair they have be listening.. just increased the cap size for t4cc and reduced the amount of glory tier 1 alphas cost which a lot of people been crying about.. they also gave us the $1 champ deal and the 2 star arena for 5 star shards even though we didn't hit 1 mil likes on fb so they are listening.. oh they also changed war system for the better
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Its Kabam what can u expect I'm even if we get a package for their corkscrew it is gonna be a lv 1 revive and lv 2 potion for AQ not worth the time of items I've wasted today because of their worse than usual service.
  • Accept that we got kabamed and move on
    Get over it, it's a server side game, maintenance happens.
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    They should re-run the current arenas one more time, while also compenstating players & alliances for lost resources
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Both. Cause why not
    Rank up tickets
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    5* awakening gem, 5 4* crystals and 1 5* crystal + 20 revives
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    It would be nice to have these rewards again but we all know Kabam will give us 4,000 PHC shards, 1 energy refill & a few health pots/revives for Event Quests lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    just hand out some arena boosts. that's it.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    @SteelCurtainMUT or a 2star taskmaster. Last month we got a 2star Ragnarok for their maintenance
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    10x 4* Crystals, 5x 5* Crystals, 20 Rank down tickets, 100 revives, 100 T1A, 12 T2A, 3100 units and 12 t4c of each class.

/s.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    We don't need compensation for being able to enjoy a day of real life.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    We don't need compensation for being able to enjoy a day of real life.
    I wasn’t expecting any comp but Kabam said it not me & if they wanna give me free stuff I’ll take it lol just hope it’s decent & not something that I’ll have to sell because it’s gonna expire in my stash or a lame 2* cause it’s just a waste of time for all of us lol
  • MrMarquinaMrMarquina Posts: 3
    It would be greatly appreciated!
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Both. Cause why not
    I agree. I’m stuck at 2.9 mill and can’t get on to get more. Last cut off was 3.2 I believe some startingto get a little worried.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    They did something similar for the cable arena i believe. Reran it, along with the next weeks champ. Could do something similar
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Both. Cause why not
    Compensation for 2 modok labs they made us miss
  • Remove the expiration timers on items... We planned refills, revives and potiond according to the date YOU gave us...