**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That Voodoo cutoff though

Any other android users butt-hurt for JUST missing the cutoff because the game was down. I know it's beating a dead horse at this point but I literally lived on the game and took off from work just to come up shy 300k because I hat to wait when the android servers were on the fritz during my normal grind time

Comments

• Incidentally, what was the cutoff?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Incidentally, what was the cutoff?

5.91M
  • That was surprisingly high for that kind of overrated champ. Are you absolutely positive, though, 'cause I know two others in my alliance got him and I doubt they both hit the 6m mark.
  • Tse7en5Tse7en5 Posts: 39
    That was surprisingly high for that kind of overrated champ. Are you absolutely positive, though, 'cause I know two others in my alliance got him and I doubt they both hit the 6m mark.

Overrated? He is arguably one of the best champs in the game since the patch fixes...
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    5.9 is correct, and I'm not sure why you think voodoo is overrated. He's a great attack champ, probably the best right now with all the different ways he can win a fight.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm facing a lot of problems due to his ridiculously short dash back distance :(
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    Yeah I'm hoping everything goes well starting today, I'm going to push for 6.5 million. God help me because I know I won't be sleeping lol. Voodoo is a godly utility champ. I haven't noticed a problem with evading with him but I've seen him pull some magic out of his ass to get me through some rough fights in AW and AQ. His power burn is nasty
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Exactly 5.91 is the most accurate cutoff score you can get. Two screenshots that showed 5.907m and 5.91m points showed the former not getting Dr V, but the latter getting Dr V.