**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.4 special store items

You guys release special store items with a 20 purchase limit & then delay it! Will we be reimbursed for these items that’ll expire in all our stash because you wanna delay it? 8kctdadwebka.png

Comments

• Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    I’ve bought all the items the last 2 days specifically for 5.4, not cool
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax can we please get some info? Not fair we buy specific items for specific quests & now the units we spent them on will go to waste! I’m sure you guys are busy but please answer when you can, I know the servers are messed up but not happy that I wasted Units on these items that looks like they where in the store just for 5.4
  • Options
    rihoriho Posts: 14
    Let's just hope it's not delayed long enough for them to expire (and i don't think it will be)
  • Options
    riho wrote: »
    Let's just hope it's not delayed long enough for them to expire (and i don't think it will be)

That’s what I’m hoping but if you remember they took LOL down just enough time for the revives we all had in our stash from ROL(before they changed them to lvl 3 health pots) so we couldn’t use them. This is definitely a different scenario so I can only hope you’re right