**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets

Rank Down Tickets
KingSavage21
KingSavage21
12:32PM in Suggestions and Requests
Hello!

So I am in a top rated alliance and am extremely frustrated like many others around alliance wars. My alliance was consistently ranked in tiers 1 and 2 prior to the defender diversity changes.

After the said changes occurred we struggled to win in alliance wars due to the fact we had ranked several champions that were complete road blocks in the previous format. Now due to these changes you were penalized for using the same champions by losing points in defender diversity.

Also with the changes it became easier for top tier alliance in our bracket jncluding ourselves to 100% complete each battle group. So with that being said every single war only came down to defender diversity. We were forced to rank champs that served no other purpose in the game in order to meet defender diversity and even have a chance at potentially winning an alliance war.

This is extremely fraustrating and disheartening because most of us prior to the diversity changes already had a set defensive team that we had ranked to use. Now we have ranked more defenders for diversity who are useless elsewhere in the game content.

What I would like to see is some sort of compensation for the consistent attempt to fix alliance war which has resulted in many of us wasting hard earned resources that we have earned or even worse we purchased in an attempt to better our alliance. I am not asking for much but I think awarding atleast ( 5 to 8) 4 star rank down tickets and maybe (2 to 3) 5 star rank down tickets would be sufficient. Or make them available for purchase in the glory store or loyalty store for a cheap amount with a lifetime cap on how many can be purchased.

These are just my thoughts as myself and my alliance are extremely frustrated with the revolving door of changes with alliance war that is setting us back and having a negative impact on our growth as players. We are wasting resources attempting to be competitive in the game and feel we are getting shafted.

This is important to us as we know the release of 6 star champions is upon us making all the 5* shards we have missed out on due to losing alliance wars really hurt.

Please consider this request as it could go a long way in making your players much happier.

Regards,

KINGSAVAGE21

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    not going to happen, and nor should it.
  • We do not have any plans to release rank down tickets unless changes are made to a specific Champion in such a way that they are no longer able to function the way they used to. Since this question has been addressed before, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.