**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena boost surplus

IF I GET ONE MORE GOD DARN ARENA BOOST, IM GONNA FRIGGING SHANK SOMEONE! POST YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENTS! RAAAAAGH!

Comments

• Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I used 250 to burn through some for item event and still have 750
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    What Stara99 said, just burn them for IU. Never use 3* ones myself, rarely ever use the 4* ones. Have 400+ crystals still, and they give them out for everything in Arena, a lot of solo events, and in several crystals. With the addition of the blighted things to the arena milestones, can we PLEASE have them removed from War crystals and such?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    When they came, i thought they were t4cc frag crystals. But its cool, i "appreciate "all the **** and scrap.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    They are great for padding item use score. I agree they have no place in the war victory crystal. Last crystal i got a 3* boost. Pointless
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    The first two comments on this.

Beautiful.
  • Go for the featured champ in arena :/
    420down wrote: »
    They are great for padding item use score. I agree they have no place in the war victory crystal. Last crystal i got a 3* boost. Pointless

Honestly, I'm more miffed that they're in the solo crystals.
  • Spencer45Spencer45 Posts: 1
    When do rank rewards kick in for item use
    Spencer45 wrote: »
    When do rank rewards kick in for item use

I'm not sure.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    And you are mad why exactly? Burn them in arena -more points - more chance at a basic/featured. Burn them in Item Use - free 4* shards. Love them.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I have more of a problem with the max limit of 5 in the inventory and 3 day expiration period in the excess. I'd care much less about getting them from all the various crystals if I could store more than 5 of each.