**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win? Black Bolt, the most in-depth InHuman or Quake, the most overlooked InHuman?

ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Now a friend of mine and I have been arguing over who would win. No-one said it was an easy fight and no limitations were given.
A little bio;
Blackagar Boltagon. InHuman King.
Can fly. Can manipulate matter at a small level. Is very strong. Strong enough to stun the Hulk and annoy Thanos. But mainly his voice. He can level cities and rip people to pieces by whispering. In theory he could shout and destroy the planet...

Daisy Johnson, A.K.A Quake. Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, and protege to Nick Fury. Hand to hand is just as good as Black Widow, better maybe. Is very average until her powers allow her to tap into the vibrational frequencies of all objects, matter or no.
She is also immune to vibrations.
She can stop the Hulk.
She has killed Wolvarine by bursting his heart in his chest.

So my question. In all out war... in an absolute rage. Who. Wins?

Who would win? Black Bolt, the most in-depth InHuman or Quake, the most overlooked InHuman? 41 votes

Black Bolt
51%
NoobeeusGamerEbbtideTime_to_clobberSnakeEyes69Dgen411GunzoKronos987654321FishhyA_Noob_Is1Jay_PHNXXRaaINTEGRALOldy_16KohlinALIENAvalancheDesT_ToxiCRandom_NoobThe_Prankster16 21 votes
Quake
48%
Heisenberg07DAVIDTHsuperunknown012XMEN1994AEG93ZENRobojiniJayMMmisscapamerica8Primmer79J_PattLukedwonlnLe_Marv_8CurtophARKANG3L_2099jason_gurung7StarkContrastAtomic_WolfDmack976637Thorisawesome 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    Quake
    Knowing the science behind Black Bolts voice, yeah it comes down to a vibrational frequency that she could either not be affected by or she could manipulate and use against him.
  • Options
    GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    draw. black bolt would flee the battle by flying away.
  • Options
    Black Bolt
    Im new here
  • Options
    Black Bolt
    Im new here
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Quake
    Quake has the advantage in this fight. Black Bolts strongest power is his voice, but with Quakes ability to tap into vibrational frequencies and matter she would probably use black bolts voice against him and K.O. the inhuman king with ease.
  • Options
    Quake
    So a lot of votes point Black Bolt the winner but the comments point to Quake.
  • Options
    Quake
    GreatScott wrote: »
    draw. black bolt would flee the battle by flying away.

Quake can jump great distances equal to flying.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Black Bolt
    Meh, depends on differnent elements