**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Voodoo Skull bleed/no bleed

Just wanna ask if voodoo skull is bleed immune or not? Used a couple of different bleed champs on him n the effect varies??

1. Elektra sp1 - bleed n armor break
2. Guillotine - bleed
3. Yondu - only armor break

Not having problem killing him just wondering?

Comments

• Options
    54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    When I use x23 I stack critical bonuses like I normally would against bleed immune opponents. When I use rocket raccoon second special it causes bleed. Looks like a bug. Master level 2.2. Perhaps @Kabam Miike can look into it?
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I used GP and inflicted bleed as well!! Didn't try the other bleed champs yet!!
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited December 2017
    He is not immune to bleed. Those champs are literally a normal champ in a different skin. Other than appearance, they are in every way the champ that their skill sets indicate. Frank Strange is Dr. Strange in a Punisher skin, Ice Phoenix is just Iceman in a Phoenix skin, etc.

Since Iceman cannot bleed, Ice Phoenix cannot bleed because they're using Icemans stats/abilities. Even though Phoenix can bleed, it doesn't matter because they're only using her skin, not her abilities.

Voodoo Skull can bleed because Dr. Voodoo can bleed and they're using Dr. Voodoos stats/abilities. Even though Ghost Rider is bleed immune, they're just using his skin, not his abilities.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    When first released he could bleed, but they sorted it quite quickly
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not sorted, still bleeds for me.
  • Options
    54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    He is not immune to bleed. Those champs are literally a normal champ in a different skin. Other than appearance, they are in every way the champ that their skill sets indicate. Frank Strange is Dr. Strange in a Punisher skin, Ice Phoenix is just Iceman in a Phoenix skin, etc.

Since Iceman cannot bleed, Ice Phoenix cannot bleed because they're using Icemans stats/abilities. Even though Phoenix can bleed, it doesn't matter because they're only using her skin, not her abilities.

Voodoo Skull can bleed because Dr. Voodoo can bleed and they're using Dr. Voodoos stats/abilities. Even though Ghost Rider is bleed immune, they're just using his skin, not his abilities.

It does not say in the description that he is immune to bleed... X23 will stack critical buffs against bleed immune champions. When I used her to fight voodoo skull I stacked critical buffs but NEVER made him bleed. However, when I used rocket raccoons second special he bled. Explain to me what I'm missing please @Mana_Pot .
  • Options
    wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★

What about Unstoppable Ant? Antman does a roundhouse two hit kick for his heavy attack. This one uses juggernauts heavy uppercut. I wouldn't say it's just a skin change
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365

Even my alli teammate tried. Yondu he armor breaks. Ws sp he bleeds... If u r playing heroic lvl I guess yeah u can say so... It's just skin on... Master n uncollected... Hell no... Not so simple.. how u explain the crazy cold snap of ice Phoenix in uncollected lvl before they fix it?
  • Options
    Hey y'all, thanks for reporting this. I'll inquire with the rest of the team about this and let you know what I find out.
  • Options
    shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    wookeh wrote: »

What about Unstoppable Ant? Antman does a roundhouse two hit kick for his heavy attack. This one uses juggernauts heavy uppercut. I wouldn't say it's just a skin change

Unstoppable Ant is a little weird. He looks like Juggernaut, has Colossus basic attacks, and Antman specials. To top it off he doesn’t even have unstoppable, even though it’s in his name.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Hey y'all, thanks for reporting this. I'll inquire with the rest of the team about this and let you know what I find out.

Thx for looking into it. Got a few upcoming members in alli gonna try take a hit at master lvl. Would like to give them as much info as possible to assist them