**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request to kabam

Hey kabam I'm doing this post to let u guys know I appreciate the the free stuff and extra content we got for the month of December. Especially road to a million 2* arena.there is a lot that could be learned from arenas like this and u get to use 2* champs you have in stock I request you keep arenas like this around because they are way more fun to play than 4* are feature Crystal arena and way more rewarding to newbies and end game players.I mean u don't have to use 5* shards as rewards . 4* shards would be good rewards considering 6* is coming soon and you need a very good 4* to get to act 5 and just using my common sense. seeing u just put out the last chapter for act 5 and 6* coming I know there will be a act 6. So I first the vote to keep road to a million in the battlerealm from now on.

FYI have to get up and grind mcoc before work

Comments

• I know we already have a lot of Spider-Man villains in the game as it is, but there are a few more I really want: The Lizard, Shocker, Mysterio, and Scorpion. None of the others are important or cool to me, but these are the remaining ones that I love