**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman and his lovely Ice Armor [Not A Bug]

DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok so these recent updates I've noticed that Iceman has had either some bugs or "fixes" that were kept quiet.
1) Back then, if you used Iceman's sp3 while Ice Armor was active, you'd have a continuously forming Ice Armor for the remainder of the fight. Meaning you can take multiple SP3's and not worry about your Ice Armor breaking afterwards. Now that's not the case, all he does is reform his Ice Armor if it was lost. So my question is, IF the continuously forming Ice Armor was a bug fix why was it not listed in the change log?
2) This one is likely a bug, but I've had my Ice Armor not reform while in the arena. I was just clipped with Crossbones sp2 and I lost my Ice Armor and there was no reformation timer.

Anyone else notice this?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    RealnyRealny Posts: 15
    For the first i think they said it was a bug and the ice armor is only suppose to form if you lose it and then use the sp3 the constant armor was a bug.

As for the second i think some ability accuracy reduction champs can make him lose his ice armor and not form it again until an sp3.
  • Options
    DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Realny wrote: »
    For the first i think they said it was a bug and the ice armor is only suppose to form if you lose it and then use the sp3 the constant armor was a bug.

As for the second i think some ability accuracy reduction champs can make him lose his ice armor and not form it again until an sp3.

I didn't see anything about that in the change log though, where did they say it was a bug? Also regarding the second, that's dumb af. Isn't it a passive effect?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @DarkDrakeius. The previous comment is correct on both counts. The Iceman armor reforming infinitely was definitely a bug, which has now been fixed. As for the ice armor not reforming, that can indeed be caused by ability accuracy reduction. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread.
This discussion has been closed.