**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK Lab rewards - AW Rewards

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Doing MODOK lab 3 times a day gives out better rewards than a war...

Surely that means War rewards need changed a little?

Comments

• Options
    Doing MODOK lab 3 times a day gives out better rewards than a war...

Surely that means War rewards need changed a little?

As stated, no I don't think it means that. MODOK is a limited time event and all other things being equal limited time events tend to have more rewards than content that is essentially always there. So I don't think you should compare MODOK to AW or anything else for that matter.

AW rewards probably need to be reexamined, but those rewards shouldn't be directly compared to any other rewards because AW has unique circumstances. For one thing, its a bit hazy to ask how much effort those rewards take to earn. There's no question many alliances are putting in huge effort to win wars, but ignoring the rare tie all wars end with one winner and one loser: no matter how much effort is put into war, approximately 50% of the time everyone wins. If we all mutually agreed to put minimal effort and no money into war, we'd all collectively get the same rewards. We are spending effort, but the rewards don't require effort in other words.

So I think we need to look at how much effort is *actually* being spent on war on average, in various tiers, to try to get an idea of what the appropriate rewards are for winning and losing based on what war generally "costs" players in time and resources, and compare (but not neccessarily equate) that cost/reward ratio to rewards elsewhere in the game. And by "we" I mean Kabam, since that's data the players don't really have.