**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do people hate on Kamala Khan so much?

I have her as a duped 4* r4/40 and I don’t think she’s that bad; she’s not amazing but certainly not terrible in my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I don't have her and heard that her damage is good but just takes too long to ramp up, plus she is outshined by much stronger damage champs in her class like hyperion, medusa, angela, drax, thor, etc
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I definitely agree with what you guys are saying and this is what I thought too; on other posts and just in general people just seem to hate on her and I never understood why.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cool mate.
    So you’ll sell your Hyperion/Angela/drax... and just use her?

She has uses but she isn’t as good as others. The way she builds furies is awkward and they expire to quickly. They need to improve it so she builds them more fluently or quicker like mordo, or make her heavy easier to charge and not get smashed.

She does have nullify on her specials which is nice.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Cool mate.
    So you’ll sell your Hyperion/Angela/drax... and just use her?
    Like I said she’s not amazing, but I don’t think she’s terrible and I definitely wouldn’t sell my Hyperion only to play with her.

• Options
    spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Because she SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. And let's be real her SP3 is weird AF
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    I have her as a duped 4* r4/40 and I don’t think she’s that bad; she’s not amazing but certainly not terrible in my opinion.

me too except rank 3/30
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    She was my first 4* so I used her heavy through Acts 2-3. Now only for arena but I do like how her L1 has nullify.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    KK is great for .... arena points
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I have her as a 5 star at sig 40. If only she was any good...

The solution is to let her build furies the way that Hela builds furies. Then they won't be laughing anymore... :wink:
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    The faces she makes after her l3 and victory unsettles me.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    because she's trash.........
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    She's a character that has literally no utility. All she has is damage and fury stacking. Apart from the fact that stacking her furies is hard to do, even if you HAVE a few furies up, she still hits very very weak compared to other champs.

She is a 'damage dealing' champ that deals weak damage, a.k.a. trash.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    She is bad by comparison, her use is supposed to be as a damage dealer like the other captain marvels but her damage is incredibly lacking and her utility is basically non existant
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    because they are NOOOBS

she's the lucky charm in the team to bring you good fortune, but 4/40 really? hhaha thats a waste of resources