**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant to rank: Cable or Rogue?

BeerowsBeerows Posts: 19
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, trying to decide who to use my mutant T4CC on, Cable 5* (unawakened) to R3 or Rogue 4* (unawakened) to R5?

Which mutant to rank: Cable or Rogue? 34 votes

Cable 5*
35%
TheLazyKing2StarKingFeeney234Random_NoobHeadrollertheshiznit05HzoriOllie_ollyxananabananaFaisaljavedFAB_I2kForce 12 votes
Rogue 4*
64%
LoPrestiSpity68TKalBigTrump2017Dark_King888Speedbump187GruftyNomarigerolCarnage999River_SongIAmNotUrMomTheOneAndOnlyDOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzshawnli87jcruz2133tufan_1974weapon_xtreme83KURO 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I'd say rogue. in case you aren't uncollected yet, she can singlehandedly clear and explore 5.2.1-5.2.3. Cable is a better defender though.
  • Options
    Thanks, I recently became uncollected and was only thinking Cable for defense but my defense is decent.

My 5* roster is quite small so I was pleased when I pulled him Wednesday but I was leaning towards Rogue for her health and power steal.

Still need to 100% 5.2 onwards and start 5.3.
  • Options
    Hey again, didn’t want to create a new thread but needed new opinions since I created this post I’ve duped my Rogue and got a 5* X-23. I already have a duped X-23 4/40 and logic is telling me to R3 my X-23 but Rogue’s utility seems more enticing to bring her to R5 before R3 X-23, thoughts?
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rogue 4*
    I think you should r5 that duped Rogue. X23 is amazing, but Rogue with power drain would help more in Act 5 and in AW.
    Beerows wrote: »
    Hey again, didn’t want to create a new thread but needed new opinions since I created this post I’ve duped my Rogue and got a 5* X-23. I already have a duped X-23 4/40 and logic is telling me to R3 my X-23 but Rogue’s utility seems more enticing to bring her to R5 before R3 X-23, thoughts?

• Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Rogue 4*
    Rogue was my WOC for Act 5 fights