**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Class Catalysts and Ranking Up

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a little over half a year, and in the past two weeks I have duped my 4 star Wolverine twice, acquired a 5 star Iceman that is currently at rank 2, and pulled a 4 star archangel (with the option of using a generic awakening gem and bringing him up to sig level 20). I currently only have 3 tier 4 mutant class catalysts, and am looking for the best champ to help me complete act 5 and attack in alliance wars/quests. Any opinions on who I should use my catalysts on? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions!

Mutant Class Catalysts and Ranking Up 27 votes

Take 4* Wolverine (Sig level 40) to rank 5.
11%
ThisguyDingalojordan9821 3 votes
Awaken 4* Archangel and take to rank 5.
11%
TheLazyKingD_Ace_71Zeperion 3 votes
Take 5* Iceman to rank 3.
77%
winterthurstakVision_41HeroBoltsyTeddersStar_Lord_AwesomeKyloRenBUZZdog3000River_SongAnonymous346vinniegainzSgtAnime1imnooneBobomanGhostwidowBrandonrapsMy_SuperiorEatmyshorts88nield04arggeddion69 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    His immunities would come in handy!
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited December 2017
    as much as Archangel is a god damage dealer and ability reducer is amazing when awakened, and Iceman's immunities are awesome... I don't think anything is as valuable as Wolverine's healing to take on those hard act 5 paths (5.2 & 5.3). It's a very tough choice though. Couldn't go wrong with either. I just think Wolverine (if you use him well and have good fighting ability) can literally clear all paths on his own for completion on easy paths in 5.2 and 5.3 saving you soooooo much on resources. I love my r5 wolverine and without him, I would have never completed 5.2 and 5.3... however, if you are at a stage where you don't mind spending on resources, have already completed most of act 5 without him and looking towards exploration, (depending on who you have on your roster) you might find some immunities or ability accuracy reducers more handy. Depends on what you got and what u wanna do. But like I said, if your goal is completion of 5.2 and 5.3... Wolverine.
  • Options
    Like the guy above me said. Wolvy simply because he can clear almost any lane in AQ and come out with full health. I do love my iceman and can't imagine how I would have done some of the harder content without him but having a good regen champ is top priority imo. And wolvy is the best regen champ hands down
  • Options
    All about 5* at this point being the Iceman doesn't really need to be duped and he's 5 Star focus on him
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Hardest decision ever