**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't hit spiderman with uppercut after his heavy [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Going to talk to the team about this today, and I'll let you all know when I have an update. Thanks!
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    Great news
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Going to talk to the team about this today, and I'll let you all know when I have an update. Thanks!

This is great news! Thank you - looking forward to the update
  • ferhaferha Posts: 2
    slm
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I don't see this in the 14.1 patch notes. Still investigating?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    This is such a long-standing, obvious bug and it's sidelined every single update. How does this not have more priority?
  • Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    Kabam.. When you will fix this DD issue? Update 15.0 just around the corner but this issue still not mention there.. Why you not listen to us kabam?