**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to take into LOL

I have a rank 4 5* stark enchanted Spider-Man and was going to take in electro, Spider-Man, miles, and vulture for the synergy but recently pulled a 5* Angela. I hear Angela is good for the final boss and have her at rank 3 already. Should I replace one of my synergy champs for Angela for an easy path clear of LOL?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    If you can r4 her. Then yeah I would recommend Angela. Not for any path fights, spidey will handle those but that freaking bearded monster at the end. He freakin sucks when using tech champions. Unstoppable mid combos, double power gains, regen at start of fights etc etc. Cosmics are the best to deal with him and Angela is a pretty beastly one.

Although, idk how many synergies she'd need to get longer enrage timer.
  • SkySky Posts: 38
    Angela's attack at R4 is high enough with 3 synergy champs. I used her and GP for my initial run and had long timers for both.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Take. Down act5. First to get a rank5. SpArky so u Can hav one im rank4 so help out abit
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Hey sorry to interrupt but speaking of LoL, about how many units/potions would it take to complete with a completely maxed out 4* SL? What synergy should I bring (I don't have a 4* Antman)? And would a r4 5* Drax be a better option?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Hey sorry to interrupt but speaking of LoL, about how many units/potions would it take to complete with a completely maxed out 4* SL? What synergy should I bring (I don't have a 4* Antman)? And would a r4 5* Drax be a better option?
    Yeah drax wuld be better then and If u wont with a 4 Stars save alest arund 6k unit. And for bonus for a 4 Stars u wont most crt out of it
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »

If you play well you can do the first path with 4* around 3000 units or less. If you grind out ROL for potions you seldom die before the 3rd enrage timer, bring gwenpool for magik and warmachine and you'll save even more units
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I would highly recommend doing act 5 100% before clearing LOL. It isn't that difficult, won't cost significantly more units than a path of LOL and the rewards are exponentially better. Get sparky to rank 5 then LOL will cost even less
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Gamer @Sungj thanks for the advice guys. Unfortunately I don't have a gwenpool or sparky. I agree that exploring act 5 is better in terms of rewards but ugh so much work! Id rather be able to say that I've completed all endgame content as a f2p than wait to explore all of act 5, of which ive only fully explored the first chapter but have completed entirely. I've trained against ex rulk and rl but have to say id prefer the extended enrage over the stress of maintaining a high combo with my sl lol