**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Xp boosts should convert to gold boosts at lvl 60

Hi I'm wondering what people would think if kabam were to convert experience boosts to gold boosts one a player reaches the maximum level 60.I see this as a win win for both the players and kabam. Those of us at max level can only use them for either item use or to sell them for a small amount of gold. Chime in and let me know what you think. .

Comments

• Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Absolutely agree.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Hi I'm wondering what people would think if kabam were to convert experience boosts to gold boosts one a player reaches the maximum level 60.I see this as a win win for both the players and kabam. Those of us at max level can only use them for either item use or to sell them for a small amount of gold. Chime in and let me know what you think. .

Great idea!
  • Options
    /agree
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Oh I thought you meant straight up gold, and I was like, selling? But yeah a gold boost would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Agreed. This would be a great thing and give upcoming lvl 60 players something to look forward to.