**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make Jane Thor good suggestion

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Here's an idea: How about adding power lock on stuns for the stun duration for Jane Thor?
Would actually make her good. Why?
Well the whole point to her is that she can stun shocked enemies but unless you want them to nail you once their power is full with an L3 you can't really hit too much so you're gonna have to wait for the stun to expire making it pretty much useless.
So if she also power locks stunned enemies it might make her rank up worthy because she will not have to worry about filling their meter up.

Comments

• Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    i’ve thought about this too, but i wonder, would it make her too good?

Well she's pretty much useless now so I don't think it would make her OP. But definitelly a lot better.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Well since all the champions are based on comics giving a character a power they dont have is a bad idea in general. If they did this where would it end?Most of the champions are capable of doing things they do within the MCU. I don't recall her ever being able to control another hero/villans power.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I don't recall a hero or villain ever having a "power bar"...so...
  • Options
    I see my comment went way over your head fluffy.
  • Options
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Well since all the champions are based on comics giving a character a power they dont have is a bad idea in general. If they did this where would it end?Most of the champions are capable of doing things they do within the MCU. I don't recall her ever being able to control another hero/villans power.
    So how does WS controls power in the comics?
  • Options
    Not at all. But your claim that "giving a character a power that they don't have is a bad idea in general" is laughable. Where in the comics do champs build a power bar to unlock special moves? Where in the comics does another character have the ability to interrupt that flow of power? No where. Power is specifically a game mechanic.

Also, plenty of champs in game have an ability they don't have in the comics. But you know...carry on.

• Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Even reducing their gain while under the effects of stun by like 50% would help her
  • Options
    A lot of players seem to lack the ability to differentiate between the game and the comic. The fact that fluffy there finds it laughable is proof.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Keep hitting her s1 while they're stunned or hit heavies and they'll never get out if the stun loop and won't be able to do any specials.

I kept a 60k health Colossus with increased armour in master (before it was easy) stunned from start to finish of the fight with my 5/50 Jayne Foster.

Also petrify mastery reduces power gain while stunned by 30%
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Fluffy you really need to work on your reading comprehension. Try to read a little slower and take in exactly what i said before making a argument just for the sake of arguing
  • Options
    I can certainly differentiate between the game and the comics. It was you that said the game characters are based on the comics, and giving them abilities they don't have is a bad idea. So...please, show me an instance of Ant-Man poisoning some one? Or Gwen Pool stunning someone that is bleeding? Or Vision disrupting a healing factor?
  • Options
    Im sure if I took the time to scan every comic I'd find examples of every ability you listed. But I personally find that bickering with trolls is boring and a waste of energy.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Bmf420 wrote: »

Magik can not drain power from others in comics.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    I can certainly differentiate between the game and the comics. It was you that said the game characters are based on the comics, and giving them abilities they don't have is a bad idea. So...please, show me an instance of Ant-Man poisoning some one? Or Gwen Pool stunning someone that is bleeding? Or Vision disrupting a healing factor?

Ant mans L2 shoots a swarm at the opponent who sting/bite the enemy and poison him. I never read GP comix so idk about her. Vision in AoU at least, used his power to cut off ultron from the internet, effectively destroying his digital “healing factor”.
  • Options
    CyborgGirlCyborgGirl Posts: 5
    edited December 2018
    And/Or alternatively grant her attacks unblockable when opponent is shocked.
    Strategic wrote: »
    Here's an idea: How about adding power lock on stuns for the stun duration for Jane Thor?
    Would actually make her good. Why?
    Well the whole point to her is that she can stun shocked enemies but unless you want them to nail you once their power is full with an L3 you can't really hit too much so you're gonna have to wait for the stun to expire making it pretty much useless.
    So if she also power locks stunned enemies it might make her rank up worthy because she will not have to worry about filling their meter up.

And/Or alternatively grant her attacks unblockable when opponent is shocked.
    And every successful hits deals an EMP, reducing opponent's power.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    She's great..... if you don't have to worry about sp3's...
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Old post
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Svain wrote: »
    Even reducing their gain while under the effects of stun by like 50% would help her

The Petrify mastery is a pretty important mastery if you rely on stunning your opponent. 1/3 reduction not enough?