**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Join now to claim your FREE GIFTS"

This notification has popped twice now... It doesn't state that an alliance member has gifted me something, i interpret it as open the game and get some things we as the developers would like to give to you... Yet i open the game and find nothing, no messages or "free gifts". Why does that message exist then? Did others get that notification as well?

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    This notification has popped twice now... It doesn't state that an alliance member has gifted me something, i interpret it as open the game and get some things we as the developers would like to give to you... Yet i open the game and find nothing, no messages or "free gifts". Why does that message exist then? Did others get that notification as well?

I got the same notification. It is either in response to the e-mail they sent out today regarding the holiday calendar gifts (albeit a day late) or it is in response to the temporary gifting badge that they sent out to everyone.
    j1l0hzwosabt.png