**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Payed for units and didn’t receive them

Hey I just purchased an Odin and they charged my card but I didn’t receive the units. Can anyone tell me who I need to speak to so I can either get my money back or the units I payed for.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Hey I just purchased an Odin and they charged my card but I didn’t receive the units. Can anyone tell me who I need to speak to so I can either get my money back or the units I payed for.

Contact support in game.
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    How do I do that, never done it. It’s strange because it’s never happen to me before.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    How do I do that, never done it. It’s strange because it’s never happen to me before.

The little gear icon in the game. Click it and there is an interactive menu that will open in a web browser that guides you through what to do and what to complete.
    Ok thanks
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Did you refresh your game? If not then try that. If you did, then go to Support.
    Yea I refresh that game and close the app as well, just submitted a ticket. Hopefully they can help
    Just got it sorted out thanks for the help everyone
This discussion has been closed.