**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Are we happy Punisher is the arena basic?

With Xmas coming up and all that noise I was praying that we would have something a bit different than punisher again as the basic in arena.... I was secretly thinking maybe a jolly guy in a red suit? ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ........deadpool not Santa ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

• Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128 โ˜…
    While ReDeadpool in a 4* arena would definitely be a wet dream (though I can only imagine what his cutoff would be) I'm glad about Punisher being the basic Champ the next arena. I've given up getting him from the arena crystals so this might be my best chance.

I think if we see an OG DP arena it will be when the new movie comes out. Fingers crossed.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 โ˜…โ˜…
    even if he does come out, im legitimately guessing about 25-50 mil, thousands of units spent
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 โ˜…โ˜…
    even if he does come out, im legitimately guessing about 25-50 mil, thousands of units spent

og dp that is
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128 โ˜…
    Indeed. I heard he (OG DP) hit the arena last time, his cutoff was insane. Really wish his 4* wasn't so exclusive (at least not until I get him).
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    yeah, seems a little anticlimactic. Why wouldn't they just redo the star lord arena here instead of replacing him with miles morales' arena. I was actually looking forward to grinding twice for him.
  • @wSWeaponX that comment made me physically burst out laughing..... bravo well played
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84 โ˜…
    With Xmas coming up and all that noise I was praying that we would have something a bit different than punisher again as the basic in arena.... I was secretly thinking maybe a jolly guy in a red suit? ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ........deadpool not Santa ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why not Santa? He's an extremely powerful omega class mutant in marvel comics.
  • @The_Prankster16 I don't think Kabam can throw a curveball that hard as to make the basic..... Santa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ… I love the imagination tho
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 โ˜…โ˜…
    Im fine with it since I don't have the elusive Punisher after 2 1/2 years of grinding arena and opening a montain of crystals. As for Deadpool.... its a kabam top secret
  • Are you uncollected @Vossler77 ?
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Not happy .. was expecting someone way better since this was hidden as a surprise