**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It was too late

I'm free to play but Google play gave me $2 to my account as a gift and I could have got the $1 crystal but its not out anymore. If I bought it the question is would I still be free to play cause I spent money but it wasn't mine?

Comments

• Options
    You still would have spent money so no
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    You would not be, spending any sum of money does that. If you don’t see the peter parker’s x6 offer you aren’t free to play anymore
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    If a bear poops in the woods but nobody is around to smell it would a tree falling on an environmentalist have happened?

Spending your money would make you a spender imo. Spending a gift wouldn’t.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    If a bear poops in the woods but nobody is around to smell it would a tree falling on an environmentalist have happened?

He doesn’t ask if he’s a spender. Obviously spending the 2 dollar gift doesn’t make him a spender (he didn’t spend a dime) but his account isn’t a free to play account anymore.

I see no reason not to spend it though.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Moving this to General Discussion since it's not a bug. Thanks!
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. Moving this to General Discussion since it's not a bug. Thanks!

Did i put this under bug? Whoops
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Brandonius wrote: »

He doesn’t ask if he’s a spender. Obviously spending the 2 dollar gift doesn’t make him a spender (he didn’t spend a dime) but his account isn’t a free to play account anymore.

I see no reason not to spend it though.

not true, being given $2 is still $2 to his name that he would later decide to spend.