**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong Valor rewards

CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
@Kabam Miike I got a 3* Thor(R) and I was definitely in the top 1,000. I was rank 5-600 when the event ended. Just saw my reward and it is a 3* Thor... Please help.

Comments

• DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    Everyone got the same reward , it was top 10,000
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    No, some in my Ally got 4* instead of the 3 star
    I was rank 700 when the event ended, not sure why I'm getting the wrong rewards. Any Mod help?
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    If you feel you got the wrong rewards, file a support ticket. A mod cannot help with this...
    I did. But support is usually worthless, so you have to get a Mod to actually understand the problem(because support wont) and push through the proper solution.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    That's a fair point. Good luck! Get what you earned!
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I got the wrong reward as well, I was ranked 913 at events end and then for days afterwards right up until the leaderboard disappeared. I grind hard the last few days of that event to stay top 1000.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax @Ad0ra @Ad0ra_

Ticket submitted, nothing happening. What is the update on this? Pretty sure they closed the ticket with nothing resolved...
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

Ticket submitted, nothing happening. What is the update on this? Pretty sure they closed the ticket with nothing resolved...

Because every ticket can be resolved in less than 4 hours for something that was investigated and put together for the last two weeks. Which seems more realistic or more unrealistic?
    I just got a reply and somehow they have me earning 6174843 which ranked me 1183rd but I actually earned 6312508 and ranked 913th.
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    I just got a reply and somehow they have me earning 6174843 which ranked me 1183rd but I actually earned 6312508 and ranked 913th.

Well at least you got a reply... What a joke
    Now they are saying I cheated/exploited and earned more Valor than I should have somehow and the extra I earned was removed from my final total, which firstly is complete ****, secondly what's the point of a leaderboard of it's wrong? I watched that leaderboard over the last week grinding everywhere to earn as much as possible but essentially was all a waste as ranks were incorrect.

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    That seems strange. Did anything ever come out about a cheat/exploit for valor? I never heard of one.
  • I also didnt get the top1000 reward...i saw i was 900ish be4 they took the valor leaderboard down. I still havent gotten a reply from my ticket yet.
    Wow, this is ridiculous. And no comment from any moderator. Come on Kabam
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

Its take 24 hours for an answer
    Boboman wrote: »

Wrong, I got 3 replies inside 5 hours.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »

They do their best to reply within 24 hours. Sometimes much less.
    Got my issue "resolved." I cheated or hacked or got double rewards from event quests. None of that is true, I tracked all my Valor with purchases. What a joke. Thanks for nothing
    It is crazy that I can spend in game currency to stay in the top 1000 of a BUGGED leaderboard, that moderators here said was fixed, just to get called a cheater.

I'm not a big spender, but I absolutely wont be spending this holiday season. And I'm taking my FB like back. SMDFTB
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

Because every ticket can be resolved in less than 4 hours for something that was investigated and put together for the last two weeks. Which seems more realistic or more unrealistic?

What seems realistic is getting it right after 2 weeks.and not needing a ticket at all to fix an error..

But hey it's kabam

OR, and this is just a thought so bear with me, the OP is actually mistaken and Kabam are correct? Crazy I know
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Got my issue "resolved." I cheated or hacked or got double rewards from event quests. None of that is true, I tracked all my Valor with purchases. What a joke. Thanks for nothing

SO, you cheated. This has been confirmed to you, YOU CHEATED. But you want us all to sympathise with you and tell you how you were wronged! What is wrong with people like you. YOU CHEATED, WHY WOULD YOU GET REWARDED FOR THAT AND WHY WOULD WE BE ON YOUR SIDE. Oh, and sure Kabam will miss your 12p a year on spends and your one fb like!

Where have all the other moaners gone? The ones who just bash Kabam nonstop because of their failings? Gone quite now??? Why not attack the cheat with the same fury???
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hey folks. This isn't an issue that would be addressed through the forums, so please submit a ticket to Customer Support if you have concerns about your prizes. You can submit a ticket in game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.