**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Dispersion > MODOK

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So please stop complaining. It’s clear to most people that MODOK will be mostly relegated to Alliance War Defense and there ain’t no way in Hullabaloo you can tell me he’s a bigger threat than Dormammu, Juggernaut, Magik, Mephisto, and Mord, no matter how many points you put into Science Serum!

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Moving this to General since it's not a Bug. Thanks!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Just use an ability reduction champ against him and he's soooo easy to fight.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    You’d be surprised how easy some of these champs are to fight when they don’t have 38 nodes all playing off that specific champs abilities.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    If they hadn't fixed his bug which he could hit you if he intercepted you, he would have been a **** on stun immune, would have meant the only relatively safe attack chance was after his heavy or evading the l1 (which is for some reason a hard evade) I can only agree with them changing the evade punch off the intercept, the autoblocking is now working as intended and yeah with an ability reduction champ, not too bad,