**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Had small lag spikes about once a fight in act 5 that I was ableb to power through, but now that war and aq have started it's horrible. I've noticed champs that trigger a lot of buffs and debuffs seem to be the biggest culprits in these lag spikes. More so when buffs are triggered.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    So I was hoping against hope that game lags may improve after this update however thanks for bug fixes to symboid
  • DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    I haven't died on AQ yet out of sheer luck. My champions pretty much constantly stops at their fourth of fifth hit and just stand there.

Also, the help request issue... instead of making it better of just leave it be, it has gotten a lot worse (make it 3 to 5 seconds for each champion worse). So much wasted time.

Hopefully the programmers will find a fix for this soon.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    o:) UNDER INVESTIGATION o:)
    My champs moving in slow mo .. another crash coming ?
  • The game is at its shittiest state right now. The only performance issue being fixed is the dash back on iphone x, this is ridiculous. The game starts lagging after half an hour of playing, the following things doesnt work any more:
    - Evading out of your block; You have to wait until the opponent finishes his combo on your block so you eat tons of damage; its not possible to dash back during the combo
    - Reaction Time for block is insanely high; In many cases its almost impossible to block when the opponent attacks immediately after being knocked down
    - Intercepts which at least feel 100% correctly timed are being prevented by the opponent
    - Animations are not constant; Ranges differ completely from fight to fight, also the duration

In general, the framerates are completely low. Harder content cannot be solved without items and using a lot of unit. Same thing in alliance quest. Especially on day 4 and 5 of AQ the framerate drops drastically.
    We have to beat the game by using items and units because of bugs and lags not being fixed, this is not acceptable

Device:

Samsung Galaxy S8+, Android 7.0, 100Mbit/s Wifi with full connectivity
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kabam, fix your gameplay lag, before adding more tinee tiny animations that look good on screen but bad in principle.
  • adamlar4102adamlar4102 Posts: 18
    #thisdevteamisacrap
    #netmarblessuck
  • The game is at its shittiest state right now. The only performance issue being fixed is the dash back on iphone x, this is ridiculous. The game starts lagging after half an hour of playing, the following things doesnt work any more:
    - Evading out of your block; You have to wait until the opponent finishes his combo on your block so you eat tons of damage; its not possible to dash back during the combo
    - Reaction Time for block is insanely high; In many cases its almost impossible to block when the opponent attacks immediately after being knocked down
    - Intercepts which at least feel 100% correctly timed are being prevented by the opponent
    - Animations are not constant; Ranges differ completely from fight to fight, also the duration

In general, the framerates are completely low. Harder content cannot be solved without items and using a lot of unit. Same thing in alliance quest. Especially on day 4 and 5 of AQ the framerate drops drastically.
    We have to beat the game by using items and units because of bugs and lags not being fixed, this is not acceptable

Device:

Samsung Galaxy S8+, Android 7.0, 100Mbit/s Wifi with full connectivity

I Play on both an Ipad (not pro) and a Samsung S7, I have noticed these issues as well. It's getting ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.