**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Gwen pool good?If yes why

I heard that gwenpool is good but I didn't see anything special in her

Comments

• Options
    She is a beast.
    Her bleed is high
    She have high crit chance.
    Her Sp2 can prevent opponent to power gain when u hit them (power flow and so she cant stop)
    Her Sp3 have one of the best armor break combine with her bleed just insane.

Same time when she is dupe she cant Loose more than 75%+ pr hit from SP.. + each hit on combo meter reduce the ability.. i read somewhere its 2% for each hit,. but doesnt say in her descripttion

Means she cant die unless there is some ability reducer or bleed/posion/deregn involved..
  • Options
    I have gwenpool 4* duped ranked 4/5... she is in my first team, her bleed is awesome, and special attacks can't kill her
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Sp3 armour break .. and keep that armour up by refreshing bleeds .. every hit comes with massive damage when armour break is on the opponent
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Kil63 wrote: »
    If you have to ask, you don't deserve her lol

Brilliant answer - my exact thought!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dude, she is CUTE! that's good enough reason! haha just kidding

Joke aside, her bleed is awesome, in fact she is one of the best bleed champ, along side X23, Blade, BP, etc

Some may argue X23 is better, but it is situational, here's a good comparison btw her and X23 on various diff scenarios

X23 vs Gwenpool : Character Comparison - Marvel Contest of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBsgtvGR8Y
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    The sig doesn't work or works when it wants to. I have died to specials with her. It is a freaking shame, i never ever use her because of it. Who wants to play with a broken champ?

Is this happening when you block a S1 or S2? Because blocked it doesn't work (so when low on life, sometimes letting block go works in your favor). Or is it maybe a special that also causes bleed, shock, poison or any other kind of damage over time?

I use mine almost every day and I never noticed an issue.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Gwenpool is great due to her high damage output. She can inflict multiple stacks of strong bleed against her opponent, as well as enervate (opponent unable to receive power when receiving hits) them which keeps most enemy power bars at bay.

She is also able to inflict a devastating armour break that is pretty much as strong as 2 of Thor's armour breaks stacked together. To add the icing on the cake, she will survive any special attack given nothing reduces her ability accuracy, and she is able to reduce the opponent's defensive ability accuracy by 100% after a combo of 50 hits is attained (2% reduction per hit).

Overall, she is basically an impressive damage dealer that rewards you well if you play properly and maintain both a good combo and the debuffs she can inflict. Very good champ, would definitely take her to a high rank.
  • Options
    I have a 5* gwenpool and use her all the time. My favourite quirks of hers are her hold move bleed and her armour break. These are easily sustained and can last forever. Gwenpool is great in any situations save bleed immune champions who often rely on defensive abilities, such as Luke Cage. Get a combo of fifty when duped, use a final move ad then bam. Match won. She is just an amazing champion. I recently got deep wounds and have been enjoying the bleed. My gwenpool isn’t duped and is only rank 2. Her prestige is also really high and that’s always good.
    My account is FaZe_Lakiotus if anyone wants to check me out. I have been playing the game for about 6 months but have had my account for about a year and a half.
    Gwenpool is just the queen of the contest in most aspects.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    The sig doesn't work or works when it wants to. I have died to specials with her. It is a freaking shame, i never ever use her because of it. Who wants to play with a broken champ?

Is this happening when you block a S1 or S2? Because blocked it doesn't work (so when low on life, sometimes letting block go works in your favor). Or is it maybe a special that also causes bleed, shock, poison or any other kind of damage over time?

I use mine almost every day and I never noticed an issue.

There is no issue. THe reason she will in war from a special is cause your opponent has assassin mastery, which removes effect I.e. iron
    Man can’t regen etc...

She is a monster, mine is 5/65 and have run multiple paths in lol with her, including solo beating Starlord. In lol you can justs stand there and block specials with 1% health and you won’t die unless block a normal hit