**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok - the new AQ boss

What will happen if they made modok the new boss of AQ Season 5 , is it doable seeing his ugly face 5 times a week especially for high level alliance?

Comments

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Sure is, just no limber please
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    He's annoying, but so was Dormammu when he was first released as an AQ boss. It will just change who we bring for that final fight.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    man if they change the boss of AQ then I'm asking for a rank down ticket. It was the only reason i brought up hyperion to rank 5. yeah im only kidding about this. excuse me while i go grab a coffee
  • Hey there! This forum section is for Alliance recruitment posts. I will be moving this thread to the General Discussion section as it's more suited for this type of topic.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    MODOK as Season 5 boss could be awesome if his auto Block bug is fixed. I'm not saying it'll be easier lol just harder because of the buffs
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Modok with parry/stun immune node buff combined bug allowing him to parry on auto block not fixed until just after aq season is over.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Crossbones wrecks MODOK without having to parry
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Elektra eats Modok too....