Summoners: The Thronebreaker Progression Point has been delayed, and will not launch October 1st, as previously planned. We are aiming to launch it next week and will have more information for you all as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Archangel vs. X-23 Labyrinth HELP ASAP!

Finally got upto X-23 in Labyrinth of Legends and Iam trying to use arch angel. I was under the impression that with Neurotoxins on that she's shoudnt be regenerating but she's regening like Craaaazy. Is she broken? My Arch Angel is 5/50 but unduped does that make a difference? If if does, then I guess I wasted a bunch of units getting to this point. Please Help...

Comments

  • Archangel Neurotoxin only stop Regen if he's Awakened
  • He has to be duped to stop regen.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,500 ★★★★★
    Yeah he need to be dups im. Sry. U get Thah far and wash not away of this. Hops u have a SL rank4 ther Can outdamged. It. Els u. Have to Star. Over But next time dubbel chekt. If ther need the dups
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    ughhh im screwed then what a waste of units
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,500 ★★★★★
    RMP322 wrote: »
    ughhh im screwed then what a waste of units
    Jep. Next time. Get time to laern the champ. It wuld have ben better u have take a gul. With i. Then Becasse she dont need the dups. But. Im Sry for all the unit speek and have to. Go out.
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    i got r5 5 star starlord and get to 200 hit combo then it miraculously misses a parry or damn evade gets me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,500 ★★★★★
    He shuld du it. But Yeah the evade i sad
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    I Cant seem to do it im about to give up
  • RektorRektor Posts: 671 ★★★
    RMP322 wrote: »
    I Cant seem to do it im about to give up

    r4 5* SL can do it, so a r5 5* can definitely do it. just take a breather and try later.
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    i have a crit team so shes regenning all the time i think im just screwed i wasted sooo many units. I just got arch angel and didnt know he had to be awakened .. FML
  • xNigxNig Posts: 5,191 ★★★★★
    RMP322 wrote: »
    i have a crit team so shes regenning all the time i think im just screwed i wasted sooo many units. I just got arch angel and didnt know he had to be awakened .. FML

    You have to read his description
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    What is your team
  • If you have an awakening gem, use it. He should get awakened during the run. Otherwise just try man you can do it. YeetOS soloed her with a r4 SL, with around 450 hits. Yours is R5. Best of Luck!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    I feel sorry for you but at the same time you should reserched all this beforehand
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    A r5 SL can definitely do it. Don't give up

    Also, her regen doesn't depend on whether you crit or not. A crit should actually help you deal damage quicker
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,308 ★★★★
    RMP322 wrote: »
    Finally got upto X-23 in Labyrinth of Legends and Iam trying to use arch angel. I was under the impression that with Neurotoxins on that she's shoudnt be regenerating but she's regening like Craaaazy. Is she broken? My Arch Angel is 5/50 but unduped does that make a difference? If if does, then I guess I wasted a bunch of units getting to this point. Please Help...

    That makes a massive difference. Archangel’s Neurotoxin charged only heal block and reduce ability accuracy if he’s duped
Sign In or Register to comment.