**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Autoplay issues [Under Investigation]

MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Happens since yesterday (noticed around 15 hours ago, I am sure it was fine before) in daily event quests (halls of gold, expert proving grounds), didn't test in other game modes.

Before the fight - after switching the autoplay on - can't switch it off.
The fight always starts with autoplay off - even if it was on before.
During the fight - same as above - after switching it on - can't switch back off.
After the fight - before the next one - the autoplay is always off again.

Very annoying, lost a few easy fights because of that :(

Android, Xperia Z5 compact.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    MattPart wrote: »
    Happens since yesterday (noticed around 15 hours ago, I am sure it was fine before) in daily event quests (halls of gold, expert proving grounds), didn't test in other game modes.

Before the fight - after switching the autoplay on - can't switch it off.
    The fight always starts with autoplay off - even if it was on before.
    During the fight - same as above - after switching it on - can't switch back off.
    After the fight - before the next one - the autoplay is always off again.

Very annoying, lost a few easy fights because of that :(

Android, Xperia Z5 compact.

I can agree with you it also had happened to me today during this months event
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    It might happen only for quests that are expired. So if you join a quest, then it expires (so you could not join it anymore but you are still in and have some extra time to finish) - then it happens.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    A day or two ago, I encountered it for awhile, but I think after sometime, this bug just went away as if it was never there
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @MattPart. The team is currently looking into this, and I'll update everyone once I hear back from them. Thanks for bearing with us.
    Is it still investigated? I gave you exact explanation on how to reproduce this and this is still an issue over 4 months later...
    It happens consistently in expired quests that you joined before they expired.