**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are Android users getting compensation from Kabam???

Guys one of my alliance member said that he received 1500 units from kabam. The message was on the homepage of the game and he was so hyped that he forgot to take the screenshot. Guys I doubt him for this. If anyone got the units pls tell me and if possible plz share the screenshot.

Comments

• Options
    Rana_9k9Rana_9k9 Posts: 15
    See this...
  • Options
    ue6qdqx3cxnt.jpg
  • Options
    Is this real or fake guys???
  • Options
    Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    Fake. I'm Android user, got nothing so far.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    If that's real I'm pissed because I'm a Android user that received nothing.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Fake. I use android and got none of that. Its probably the same guy that posted the fake "android server maintenance" few days ago
  • Options
    kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 12
    DLegend wrote: »
    Fake. I use android and got none of that. Its probably the same guy that posted the fake "android server maintenance" few days ago

Much better English than that one, but the last sentence is still off.
  • Options
    Its obviously fake
  • Options
    DhapumanDhapuman Posts: 5
    If it's real, I will quit playing the game for getting frustrated and getting nothing
  • Options
    It's not real and the kabam just gives priority for apple users not Android if I play for 4million I won't get any champs just only 11-30 rewards ......Which sucks
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    2 words...Trevor's Axiom
  • Options
    Kabam Miike commented here late yesterday that a determination has not yet been made on the subject and the team is still reviewing the affect on players.
This discussion has been closed.