**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What happened?

I posted a possible discrimination complaint against kabam on here and it was deleted within 10 minutes. What is going on here? All I said is that Kamala khan and mike morales sucked but their white counter parts were significantly superior. Can this please be fixed.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Kingsam wrote: »
    I posted a possible discrimination complaint against kabam on here and it was deleted within 10 minutes. What is going on here? All I said is that Kamala khan and mike morales sucked but their white counter parts were significantly superior. Can this please be fixed.

They probably took it down due to the fact that you ignored a bunch of champs while attempting to make your point....something that just about everybody pointed out.
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Yeah my only question is about these two champs though.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Lol oh boy
    If I'm being ignorant please call me out. But ms marvel and captain marvel are signicantly better thank kamala and all spider man are better than miles
    Yeah my only question is about these two champs though.

Yeah, but you cannot call something "discrimination" against non-white champs and only want to cite two of them as an example....especially when you have Blade, Voodoo, and Mordo as examples against your discrimination argument.

Maybe if you had titled it "Why are these two champs bad" instead of ignoring that there are white champs that are just as crappy as the 2 you mentioned.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    If I'm being ignorant please call me out. But ms marvel and captain marvel are signicantly better thank kamala and all spider man are better than miles

against my better judgement, i'm going to ask you an honest question.

do you think the game developers collectively got together and said, "we can't make these brown skin champions better than the white skinned version of them," "you're right, dave, that would be a bad idea," and the group of developers, and managers spoke up and said, "you guys are totally right, let's do this."?
    Fair enough. I was just using the ones that had the same champs in different colors to compare. There's not another dv, mordo or blade
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    They're sexist too! Look at spidergwen!
    Qwerty wrote: »

do you think the game developers collectively got together and said, "we can't make these brown skin champions better than the white skinned version of them," "you're right, dave, that would be a bad idea," and the group of developers, and managers spoke up and said, "you guys are totally right, let's do this."?

I wouldn't rule it out. I've been kicked out of restaurants in Vancouver, bc for being from America. We would go there for hockey tournaments as kids, and there were only certain restaurants we could eat at.
    Qwerty wrote: »

I wouldn't rule it out. I've been kicked out of restaurants in Vancouver, bc for being from America. We would go there for hockey tournaments as kids, and there were only certain restaurants we could eat at.

Now that we have completely abandoned logical thought and deduction...I think I will take my leave.....good luck to you...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I expect it was deleted because implying racism/discrimination is a very serious allegation where all companies are concerned. Personally, I think this post says more about your sensitivity to the issue than Kabam’s views on equality.
    How do? If you compare kk and mm or cm theres a significant difference and the only difference is the race
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ummm bro I think you are forgetting spider Gwen. Miles is better than her. Is kabam feminist or something???? I think this whole post is kinda ridiculous and just instigates trouble where there need not be trouble. Kabam has enough bug/content creating concerns that it doesn’t need a unsupported lawsuit or something. My main point is this: What is the purpose of you bringing this up? Is it helpful AT ALL? It’s just causes trouble where there isn’t.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    lol its just a game dude why do you need to bring this up BLADE IS OP so your complaint is absurd
  • Kingsam wrote: »
    Fair enough. I was just using the ones that had the same champs in different colors to compare. There's not another dv, mordo or blade

Except Kamala Khan is not "another" Captain Marvel in this sense. Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel are two versions of the same person: Carol Danvers. Kamala Khan is an Inhuman that has totally different powers and calls herself "Ms. Marvel" only because she idolizes Carol Danvers, not because she has any connection to her.

As to Miles Morales, it is not clear to me he is "inferior" to the other versions of Spiderman. If we are comparing to say OG Spiderman and Symbiote Spiderman, I'd say OG is the better defender, Sym is the better attacker, and MM is in the middle on attack and defense.
This discussion has been closed.