**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reposting- Need an alliance for a guy who will become no.1

I did know i would be laughed at But seriously, not one guy talked about my recruitment. Why is that? I am lvl 20 in 2 days. Completed modoks lab versus event 100%. I know i won't be able to contribute in alliance ryt away but sooner than u expect i will be screwing all my enemy's hopes. Please somebody.

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Mate, no-one laughed at you that I know of? Im serious when I say when you reach the right level you are more than welcome in my ally

What is you in-game name please, I will add you as a friend today
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Plus there are many allys that will have you. Go to the search feature for allys in the game, find one that isnt too high for your level that is open to join, and just join. Its that easy
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    If you can't contribute to the alliance straight away, what do you expect to do once recruited? Leech off free rewards?

Also, posting your masteries and champs would help too.

After two days of playing, i do hope u have unlocked parry and dexterity, for your sake.

Plus, the 100% is what difficulty? Beginner? Normal? Heroic? Master? Were any items used?

Any hint of your play skill at all would be helpful, progress can only tell us so much.
  • micr0hitmicr0hit Posts: 19
    Mate, no-one laughed at you that I know of? Im serious when I say when you reach the right level you are more than welcome in my ally

What is you in-game name please, I will add you as a friend today

micr0.hit
    edited December 2017
    If you can't contribute to the alliance straight away, what do you expect to do once recruited? Leech off free rewards?

Also, posting your masteries and champs would help too.

After two days of playing, i do hope u have unlocked parry and dexterity, for your sake.

Plus, the 100% is what difficulty? Beginner? Normal? Heroic? Master? Were any items used?

Any hint of your play skill at all would be helpful, progress can only tell us so much.

Mainly 2-3* iceman and groot. Ofcourse beginner. Masteries points are not given to the locked sections. They require some bottle and i dont know if spending units is the way to go as a beginner.

U may say that i dont know this and thats exactly why i need an alliance to direct me in the right path before i can figure out it myself.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Do you play every day?
    Reggie wrote: »
    Do you play every day?

I play every other hour.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Save all your units, and unlock the parry mastery in the utility tab.
    Use your units to buy stony mastery cores in the store.
    Once, you have parry, then you can really start progressing quickly. There's A LOT to this game that you haven't even been on the cusp of yet. GRIND starts now lol
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Hammer the arenas to get more champs while you’re in the beginner bracket.
  • I'll recruit you, search A55, Battleship4cal or ASSAULT:)
  • Hit me up on line - talhaalikhan305 or in game - Talha007Raja
    We are a chill group looking for relaxed members. Maps 1/2/3, No donations, Tier 8-10 in war, We run wars almost regularly. SA weekly with 4 star shards. Alliance tag is X_11 and name is Apocalypse