**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strange I thought parry isn’t working but after seeing buff first 6sec unblockbale

Wow, it’s really strange I thought I am losing my block timing and wasn’t starting my fight with a parry which in general I do. Having this issue for a long time and now I see you introduce a buff with 6 sec unstoppable or unblockable ability. So all this time you guys running a test on us how we react and once it’s confirmed that we are getting impacted you introduced this issue as a buff. Bravo

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    This was intoduced months ago. You missed it
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    lol what?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Huh
  • This was intoduced months ago. You missed it

The issue with parry is too old and they introduced this new buff in this new version. I think issues before this version are now new buffs.
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    Zulu_BK wrote: »
    This was intoduced months ago. You missed it

The issue with parry is too old and they introduced this new buff in this new version. I think issues before this version are now new buffs.

This buff was in map 6 aq last season if I recall

I didn’t know if map 6 has it but even it’s there that means it’s not a bug dropping block cause it’s a invisible buff placed intentionally.
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    No it was a buff on a boss mini boss node on map 6 all last season was Spider-Man..

Its not a bug and its not new or invisable

You didn’t understood the post, if you have ever experienced a dropped in block or parry isn’t working , all I am saying is it’s not random, and you have seen that in map 6 so it means the issue we are experiencing is not an issue it may be the buff that was there in map 6 and now in lab quest or other new quest as buff. The issue exactly works as buff works it may be a coincidence but I doubt that.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Zulu_BK wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    No it was a buff on a boss mini boss node on map 6 all last season was Spider-Man..

Its not a bug and its not new or invisable

You didn’t understood the post, if you have ever experienced a dropped in block or parry isn’t working , all I am saying is it’s not random, and you have seen that in map 6 so it means the issue we are experiencing is not an issue it may be the buff that was there in map 6 and now in lab quest or other new quest as buff. The issue exactly works as buff works it may be a coincidence but I doubt that.

The buff is there for all to see. It's not a hidden buff.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You are saying that the bug that some players were experiencing is some devices is the same thing as the masoquism node. That's wrong, they are two different things.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Zulu_BK People aren't misunderstanding, they're just pointing out that the buff is not new and that:
    1) It is in the node description
    2) It has an icon and timer in the fight

I've experienced the bug you're talking about. Basically you have no block at the start of a fight until after you get pummeled by a combo (and I know this is a bug because I can start with block up against Mordo and still get hit).

I can see that some people would have your complaint if they too missed reading the node buffs and not looking at the screen properly, but that's their own fault... not Kabam's.

The buff is perfectly playable, in fact it's one of the easier buffs in labs.