**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally did it.

I can’t believe my hard work paid off i finally did Master and won it for the first time ever... i came a long way and finally completed it.. wa4mj375ea2c.png
hcdcqtb7sbuy.png

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Awesome happy for you and a solid team there as well, keep it up.
  • Options
    WIll i'm looking up to you. Trying get my 4/40 4 stars awakened and win master. I have chapter 1 and 2. Only a few 20 reives. Pretty good. But i'm picky however skilled.
  • Options
    What about C1 and C2 and c3 expo. Tricky to explore master.
  • Options
    Eaglehero2 wrote: »
    What about C1 and C2 and c3 expo. Tricky to explore master.
    Explored C1 and C2 but not C3 it was to much but goodluck if i can do it u can too. Btw M.O.D.O.K was a pain he made me use all my revives
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nice one, well done. You chose a bloody difficult month to go for completion. Modok is an especially hard boss
  • Options
    Congrats mate. And you have a strong team too. Nice
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Was MODOK the reason it was hard? If so I understand, I’m going for another Master completion, started with the Mephisto event quest
  • Options
    ShtickRick wrote: »
    Was MODOK the reason it was hard? If so I understand, I’m going for another Master completion, started with the Mephisto event quest
    Yea MODOK is seriously a pain
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Nice congrats man. Not the easiest month either, actually maybe the hardest since the 1st EQ after 12.0. Good work keep it up