**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected daily vs orginal

Dear Kabam,
This not a complaint but an idea. For those who are uncollected may we have both daily and free crystals and uncollected options. The old daily crystals still had value and in some cases better value, as well as the old free crystal.

On my old free crystal, 1 out of 10 provided a revive. This may not be kabams exact odds but, if i popped 10 i always got one. In the old daily i pulled 2 and 3 stars alot which meant shards.

I am glad to get what we got, but it really would be nice to have the old and new. I have yet to pull a revive from the free or a 4 star from the uncollected. To be honest i would have formed a 3 or 4 star from the older crystals. I was also able to pop a few of the free ,if i was stuck in a quest to revive if needed.

I really hope this idea gets looked at. We have both arena crystals so it looks plausable.

Also it would be nice to have a uncollected alliance crystal.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lol it double posted.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Would not be fair to people who are not uncollected sorry but this is not a good idea. Arena crystal can be purchased big difference why should we have both options for both free versions of those as well this is an upgrade, odds may be different and if you dont like it sorry but thats just how it is.

Uncollected alliance crystal sounds good though.
    Would not be fair to people who are not uncollected sorry but this is not a good idea. Arena crystal can be purchased big difference why should we have both options for both free versions of those as well this is an upgrade, odds may be different and if you dont like it sorry but thats just how it is.

Uncollected alliance crystal sounds good though.

Being uncollected is a milestone, once strong enough or rich enough you get the title with a few buffs. But being uncollected we lose the shards and revives. It feels like the content has gotten harder as well.

I am a strong believe, things should be added and never removed. Champs should never be nerfed un less bugged, and crystals shouldnt be replaced.

If i had a choice i would go back to the regular crystals. I rather have my crystal shards and my revives then small energy refills and 1500 t4b or trcc shards.
    Perhapes kabam, maybe combine the old rewards and the new.. Like 1500 shards and high chance for 3 star or shards.