**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gwenpool generic worthy?

SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Is she an generic awakening gem worthy? I also got an 4* Archangel to awaken, but I already have an 5* Archangel

Gwenpool generic worthy? 49 votes

Yes
22%
SomeoneElseAl2QJP1119Vladislas22nameplasGarySidzero7SpiritOfVengeancemachoyaxKaanG95Bahamut 11 votes
No use it at archangel
48%
Spity68LosspikThatsausageRomario26buffajrwSWeaponXTonyStarkSuperman69Feeney234jojodeth101MrcMumbleKyloCreeperEcBatLFCSungjSnaggleCarlos1javinniegainzKenshioCassyMenkent 24 votes
Save it for someone better
28%
ZoddymamBosko888670AfridTime4ASpankingRotellyBatwing2000Isman1998Awesomeness44AshburnLM796KUROSoul_OriginalSteezZeperionElitehunter 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Thats probably why the question was brought up they are both amazing and he or she just needed help to come to a final decision.
  • Options
    No use it at archangel
    Both are not bad but I feel awakened archangel spam poison is not bad with parry and dexterity
  • Options
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    both of them are useless champs, sell them for gold. And don't rank 5* Archangel at all. he is not worthy.

Are you seriously asking?

Are you kidding me? They are both one of the best champs in the game, with a few others
  • Options
    Thats probably why the question was brought up they are both amazing and he or she just needed help to come to a final decision.

Thnx for your vote, it is a hard choice to make lol. But I don't know if gwenpool benefits that much from her awakening
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Well arch can end any opponent as long as you can get your neurotoxins in so if they are immune to poison or bleed or both you will have a hard time whereas with gwenpool it is more of a defensive technique. This is the only reason why I vote her also she can stop abilities most of the time.
  • Options
    Yes
    No gwenpool doesn't need to awakened i think use it on AA or save it
  • Options
    Well arch can end any opponent as long as you can get your neurotoxins in so if they are immune to poison or bleed or both you will have a hard time whereas with gwenpool it is more of a defensive technique. This is the only reason why I vote her also she can stop abilities most of the time.

Yeah that's true but I think I am gonna use it on GP because I like her ability reduction, AA is undupe really good as well, GP too but I think I am doing her bcs I got a 5* archie so why would I use my 4* if I have a 5*?
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    No use it at archangel
    Gwenpool doesn't need to be duped. She's awesome as it is.
    Use generic awakening gem on Archangel, we all know what he's capable of. He's an absolute damage god.
    Archangel ROCKS!
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    No use it at archangel
    I have both 4* Gwen and AA at rank 5. AA is the way to go my man, Gwenpool is amazing unduped. AA duped is crazy crazy good
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    No use it at archangel
    Gwenpool's damage is good without being awakened.
  • Options
    both of them are useless champs, sell them for gold. And don't rank 5* Archangel at all. he is not worthy.

Are you seriously asking?

Are you kidding me? They are both one of the best champs in the game, with a few others

i was being sarcastic :-)

Lol :smile: