**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we expect a Sunday arena overhaul

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
The rewards are was outdated I’m just curious if there are plans to make changes in the near future.

Also hoping for
New season of aq this one is getting really boring

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    A lot of rewards are outdated.

Look at the continued changes to war yet no update to rewards or war crystal.

Solo event rewards and milestone rewards outdated, not changed since the start.

Sunday Arena is the last of the worries
  • Options
    A lot of rewards are outdated.

Look at the continued changes to war yet no update to rewards or war crystal.

Solo event rewards and milestone rewards outdated, not changed since the start.

Sunday Arena is the last of the worries

I see your point I think aspect of the game that involve actual game play for rewards are much more important to focus on than sideline events although I do agree solo event and alliance event are outdated and haven’t been changed in the 2+ years I’ve played the contest. I find that keeping players actively engaged in arena and aq/aw is much more of a priority and idk about you but I play a lot of arena and would really benefit from an overhaul.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The rewards of that arena were already updated months ago. They are fine as they are now
  • Options
    The rewards of that arena were already updated months ago. They are fine as they are now

So what you’re say to me is you don’t new rewards you just want the game to stay exactly how it is with no addition of progression?seems like a genius idea....👌🏻
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Sorry but reward buffs should be done a little later too many fighting bugs that need top priority first.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Think they said in the new year they'll update rewards on AW.

As for arena, they said when they announced 6*, they would look at the arenas again, just need to give them time.
    But it's Christmas so enjoy it 😀 only comes once a year
  • Options
    Sorry but reward buffs should be done a little later too many fighting bugs that need top priority first.

Totally agree with you bugs are more important!! Just would like to see both happen I guess maybe I’m too hopeful lol

• Options
    Think they said in the new year they'll update rewards on AW.

As for arena, they said when they announced 6*, they would look at the arenas again, just need to give them time.
    But it's Christmas so enjoy it 😀 only comes once a year

Oh wow thanks bro that’s good news that I must have overlooked!
  • Options
    belli300 wrote: »

So what you’re say to me is you don’t new rewards you just want the game to stay exactly how it is with no addition of progression?seems like a genius idea....👌🏻

I'm saying that there is no need to update the rewards of that arena at this moment. They are still good for the current state of the game.
  • Options
    Arena rewards are still relevant I agree
  • Options
    Could add some 4* shards into the milestones tho
  • Options

I'm saying that there is no need to update the rewards of that arena at this moment. They are still good for the current state of the game.

Lol I don’t understand ppl who object to increasing rewards but each to their own bro whe. They increase rewards I’ll take your extra shards 😂
  • Options
    Could add some 4* shards into the milestones tho

No they need to add 5* shards 4* shards are just a waste of time

• Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

You are saying that using 4-5* champs to get 4 2* champs is appropriate 3 years (and 6 stars) into the game?
  • Options
    BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    I agree. I never do arenas on Sunday’s cause it’s so boring. They should make milestones 4*5* shards even at small quantities. It would be better than grinding for a few extra 2* champs I get from phc. Lame.
  • Options
    JRock808 wrote: »

You are saying that using 4-5* champs to get 4 2* champs is appropriate 3 years (and 6 stars) into the game?

The updated rewards aren't even out for a year (the rank rewards)
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »

So you are saying you want 4 4* crystals as rewards? Or are you going to say those are out of date now too and you want 4 5* crystals and rank rewards should be 6* shards.

Seriously nobody will ever be happy with what they get as rewards.

I like the 2* crystals as about 90% of my 2*'s are max sig and I get max sig crystals and extra 3* shards. Not to mention I am close to max sig on a lot of 3*'s ao those will then turn into more max sig crystals thus giving 4* shards.
  • Options
    Imo they could add 2* Collector Crystals to milestones in Summoner's Trials
    3* Shards and 3* Crystals as milestones in the 3* Arena
    4* Shards and 4* Crystal as milestones in the 4* Basic Arena
    4* Shards and 5* Shards to milestones in the ,4* Featured Arena
  • Options
    LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Sunday arenas are a rest day. Stop complaining...