Options

I lost all my 4 star champs !

Hey kabam !
I had given my password to one of a guy from my alliance but the guy betrayed me and sold all my four star champs and opened 5 star crystals ! Please help me out with my account ! I cannot continue the game with current champs I spent a lot off money in this game ! Please help me out !

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Never trust anyone I guess.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Never trust anyone dude also why would that person sell the 4 stars and open the 5 stars and not sell them as well?

You are no longer able to sell 5* champs...they changed that back in August or September
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Ah right I see totally forgot about that.
  • Options
    Don’t mean to be rude or anything but that’s your fault and i don’t believe kabam wont help with this one...
  • Options
    They might I heard some people got their champs back since they actually got hacked but without the previous ranks which is the only catch.
  • Options
    They might I heard some people got their champs back since they actually got hacked but without the previous ranks which is the only catch.
    But that’s if he was hacked but he clearly said he gave away his password and his champs where sold so that’s his fault and I don’t see kabam giving his champs back to him.
  • Options
    What is the best thing i can do now ?
  • Options
    I need my account back kabam ! Please help me out
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    What 5* did you get
  • Options
    Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    Well kabam will listen to you..and who's that other guy who sold champs...report him so that he gets banned
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    lol
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Damn sorry man/woman. I don’t think Kabam will help since you weren’t actually hacked but I give you my pity
  • Options
    MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    4*s aren't the only thing you're going to lose, they will read this and ban you for account sharing. Time to re-roll a new account bud : /
  • Options
    Try to contact KABAM support by submitting a ticket, but theres nothing they can do on here.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You won't get help sharing your info is against tos so that's on you it your fault get over it and move on
  • Options
    Moshow66Moshow66 Posts: 4
    It's in their policy. You can't share your account, it's a violation of the terms. And don't expect help, I received a T4 as a glitch, had the screenshot to prove it. It never appeared in my inventory, and they wouldn't give it to me even though it was their mistake
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,721 ★★★★★
    I feel for you bro, one time a nigerian oil rig worker bought a car from me, paid more than I asked and somehow I got screwed in that deal too.

I think I'll stick to sending bitcoin to that man who has those videos of me enjoying my own company instead of sharing Kabam account details.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Hey kabam !
    I had given my password to one of a guy from my alliance but the guy betrayed me and sold all my four star champs and opened 5 star crystals ! Please help me out with my account ! I cannot continue the game with current champs I spent a lot off money in this game ! Please help me out !

unfortunately this is your own fault. you shouldnt trust people you dont know
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    guojyzjy7377.jpg