**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* & 5* RANK DOWN TICKETS???

I’ve heard a lot of rumors about these 4* & 5* rank down tickets. May I be the first to tell you that this would be one of the best Christmas present Kabam could offer besides giving us our own summoner choice of a 2017 realeased 5* champion. Any thoughts or information on this?

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    They have repeatedly stated that there won't be rank downs again unless there's a significant change to champs. 12.0 was a massive change to a few of the top champs and the meta (flat values etc)... followed by huge outcry and a pretty organized boycott.

Don't hold your breath.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Sadly, that's all it was, a rumor. Don't get your hopes up about ever seeing rank down tickets again. If we do get them it means they've made another champ/champs useless again.
  • TibzanTibzan Posts: 26
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    Sadly, that's all it was, a rumor. Don't get your hopes up about ever seeing rank down tickets again. If we do get them it means they've made another champ/champs useless again.
    Menkent wrote: »
    They have repeatedly stated that there won't be rank downs again unless there's a significant change to champs. 12.0 was a massive change to a few of the top champs and the meta (flat values etc)... followed by huge outcry and a pretty organized boycott.

Don't hold your breath.

(Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme Plays)
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Just got rank down tickets for 3 4&5 star. Hahahahah to all of you that didn't want other people to have them, and to those that would flip out and attack people when they would even ask about them . Forget yourselves
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Check emails, rank down is there already
  • Hahaha so much for not holding my breath huh?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hahaha so much for not holding my breath huh?

Yep, some hat also flaged your post, lol enjoy your tickets, ill be enjoying mine bother.
  • MentalkaosMentalkaos Posts: 3
    Tight kabam as usual give us the tickets but no gold or ios back after we spent out money think now it's time they can go fu.. Them self's wank..s
  • Alexkmk1Alexkmk1 Posts: 2
    🖕🏻Kascam
  • I wouldn’t put it past them to do that. Plus with the upcoming champs that they are bringing in, I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them takes the place of a current God tier champ.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I’ve heard a lot of rumors about these 4* & 5* rank down tickets. May I be the first to tell you that this would be one of the best Christmas present Kabam could offer besides giving us our own summoner choice of a 2017 realeased 5* champion. Any thoughts or information on this?

I liked this video with some thoughts about these rank down tickets. Good points by BrianGrant

https://youtu.be/NLvldoeob9A